Thanks for the response Christian.
By rpd I mean that the repository that was working on Production Server was not imported when I import the BAR file on the test Server.
I ran the ulility process again and Some folders in Catalog are also missing
below is Production Server
and this is the TEST
Moreover the users that I have created on Production Server prior running the utility were not also transferred.
Thanks for the help.
I synchronized my TEST and PRODUCTION Environment by doing the following.
I used expdp and impdp commands to synchronize my database (I avoided providing direct connection to the Production database to avoid any load on the Production Server instead I imported the entire schema to the TEST Server DB.)
For Application as guided by Gianni Ceresa I used BAR utility.