Mark your calendars for Oracle Future of Projects – April 23-24, 2019 in Washington, D.C.
Oracle Construction and Engineering is pleased to announce Oracle Future of Projects on April 23-24 in Washington, D.C. This two day, invitation-only event will bring together a community of customers and thought leaders to explore the latest ideas and innovations shaping the future of project delivery.
Join this exclusive community from across a range of industries to share deep-domain expertise and best practices on using Oracle Construction and Engineering solutions to plan, build, and operate critical assets. Many sessions are led by customers, who will provide a deep dive into their successes in overcoming complex business challenges.
Here’s what’s in store for you:
- Explore current trends and challenges – and how best to overcome them
- Network and learn from peers’ best ideas and experience leveraging Oracle technology
- Understand how developing technology such as the Internet of Things, machine learning, and augmented reality can transform how organizations capture and use project data
- Gain insights from industry innovation leaders on how to drive and benefit from new approaches
- Engage with Oracle Construction and Engineering leaders and experts – and see where we are headed
Stay tuned for registration information and a detailed agenda.
We look forward to seeing you in April in Washington, D.C!