It won't work. Not as in you'll have glitchy bugs... you'll get an error if you even try to open the page with chrome saying it's not supported.
That was true for EPM 126.96.36.199 but not for 188.8.131.52.900. There is no such message after the login, you can navigate into the application with Chrome
Mmmm....I think you have answered your own question...
• Chrome not supported, but not blocked
• Log Off link disappears after use
• Financial Reporting Web Studio requires web server configuration changes
• Financial Reporting command-line utilities not supported
184.108.40.206 is not supported for HFM as per support matrix. Doesn't have information about 220.127.116.11.900 in support matrix.
but in readme mentioned as below:
27787630 -- Chrome is not supported in Release 18.104.22.168.900; however, if you do use Chrome as your browser, when you log on to EPM Workspace, you are not warned that Chrome is not supported.
FYI, here what I've found after 1 month of use.
HFM works well with Chrome except :
- Icon "Open Webform in Excel" does not do anything (even with Oracle SV Chrome add-in)
- Shared service is not working when trying to add roles to group or users (Share service is freezing)
May be chrome supporting for some functionalities.