2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 25, 2019 6:01 PM by Alexis Brown-Oracle

Delete update action on person using API

Dears ,

Good day

i need your support to finalize an issue related to persons in hr ..

i want to delete last update action on persons using API ..

i tried to do that using update person API with date track mode "update_override"

but it refuse to update with the the same effective date of the previous record ..

so i need to delete the last update action on person an return to the previous record with the same effective date of the previous record ..

• 1. Re: Delete update action on person using API
          Alexis Brown-Oracle

Hi 3865004,

Thank you for posting your question in the My Oracle Support Community! In order to be able to assist you with your inquiry, we will need to know which specific Oracle product your question pertains to. Within this community, we have a variety of Oracle products represented into subspaces. To browse all of the product subspaces, I recommend you review this document, which will help guide you through the navigate of the community: How to Find the Right Space in Which to Post Your Product Question.

Once you identify which Oracle product your question relates to, our team would be happy to assist in moving your post to the appropriate product subspace. By posting questions in specific subspaces, our Oracle experts can then best assist you.

Also, when you have a moment, please Update Your Community Display Name and Avatar! This step-by-step guide will walk you through how to edit your community profile, so you can update your username to something more personal, instead of using the default user ID number. This will give you a stronger identity on the community.

Thank you!

Alexis

My Oracle Support Community Administrator

• 2. Re: Delete update action on person using API
            Alexis Brown-Oracle

Hi 3865004,

It appears that you have created a duplicate post on the same question, with the other thread located here: Delete update action on person using API.

As stated in the Oracle Community Guidelines, the community does not allow the posting of the same question in multiple areas. We ask that you refrain from doing this in future postings.

I will lock this thread, so that replies are not provided in multiple areas. This will reduce confusion for other community members  who may ask or search for a similar question.

Thank you,

Alexis

My Oracle Support Community Administrator