1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 16, 2019 3:36 AM by Vikram Bhatia-Oracle

com.oracle.cie.domain.script.jython.WLSTException: com/oracle/cie/domain/xml/configxb/AuthenticatorType when Reading Template in WLST

user7485409

I am using a WLST Create Domain Script that Readsin and Updates a Template and then Builds a Domain.  This Script worked is WLS 12.1.3 but when I tried using it on WLS 12.2.1.3  i get the following error:

Error: runCmd() failed. Do dumpStack() to see details.

Problem invoking WLST - Traceback (innermost last):

File "/app/stage/EAI-v18.0/EAI-v18.0-Weblogic-Deployment_Scripts-1.3-2/libexec/create-eai-domain.py", line 57, in ?

File "/tmp/WLSTOfflineIni5069925015904928452.py", line 21, in readTemplate

File "/tmp/WLSTOfflineIni5069925015904928452.py", line 19, in command

at com.oracle.cie.domain.script.jython.CommandExceptionHandler.handleException(CommandExceptionHandler.java:69)

at com.oracle.cie.domain.script.jython.WLScriptContext.handleException(WLScriptContext.java:2983)

at com.oracle.cie.domain.script.jython.WLScriptContext.runCmd(WLScriptContext.java:735)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)

1. com.oracle.cie.domain.script.jython.WLSTException: com.oracle.cie.domain.script.jython.WLSTException: com/oracle/cie/domain/xml/configxb/AuthenticatorType

I have found online that someone had the same issue and found that the  WebLogic 12.2.1.3.0's weblogic.jar file somehow has the below file missing in its classpath, making the readTemplate command return a WLSTException with //com.oracle.cie.domain.xml.configxb.AuthenticatorType. I updated the weblogic.jar MANINFEST file to include the following to the Classpath "oracle_common/modules/com.oracle.cie.config-wls-schema_8.6.0.0.jar" and it resolved the issue.

I also opened a SR but was curious if anyone else has seen this issue and if there is an Official Resolution for it.