I have two main ones:
1) Better integration with OSC
- All sent emails from ELQ should automatically record an interaction in OSC against each contact.
- Opens of that email in ELQ should also record an interaction in OSC.
- We should be able to see contact profile info from ELQ from within Mobile Sales Cloud.
Note: As it stands today, we have a choice of sending emails from Outlook, with the fusion interactions alias CC'd, which would log the interactions automatically, OR, sending them from ELQ, which tracks the body language, but then we still have to log the interactions manually. Tough choice with no right answer.
2) Make it easier to manage lists in ELQ. IMO, it should be as fast and easy as managing play-lists in iTunes.
I would love to have the ability to add "Favorites" to shared lists and filters, just like we can with emails, campaigns, and segments. Super handy!
I would like it if we could set custom "From" names by email group.
The ability to make changes in the Sandbox and push it to Production - very similar to most environment. Eloqua is the only environment I have worked on that does not allow you to push changes into production.
I would love to be able to sort the processing steps in a form, so that i can group certain steps together that all belong to the same campaign.
1. Allow to create more than 5 fields as large text type
2. Allow to create field merges on large text field type.
3. Include custom large text field in OBIEE custom reports for drag & drop on custom reports.
4 Allow duplicate email address it is very much require in B2B scenario.
Manage one Email ID with multiple contact and Send them Personalized message to them.
Have referential integrity between Contact and CDO through some primary key.
Add Hierarchical dependent pick list option and Primary/Foreign key relation between CDO Table and Conatct enetity