Can you expand plus sign before CFGFWK-64219 and share errors?
Please see error below....
- Error message: com.oracle.cie.rcu.external.ComponentSchemaInfoException: SQLException thrown at com.oracle.cie.rcu.external.ComponentSchemaInfoFactory.getComponentSchemaInfos(ComponentSchemaInfoFactory.java:48) at com.oracle.cie.domain.gui.jdbc.ShadowTableConfigurationPanel$BindThread.run(ShadowTableConfigurationPanel.java:915) Caused by: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer11.processError(T4CTTIoer11.java:494) at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer11.processError(T4CTTIoer11.java:446) at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.processError(T4C8Oall.java:1054) at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.receive(T4CTTIfun.java:623) at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.doRPC(T4CTTIfun.java:252) at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.doOALL(T4C8Oall.java:612) at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CStatement.doOall8(T4CStatement.java:213) at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CStatement.doOall8(T4CStatement.java:37) at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CStatement.executeForDescribe(T4CStatement.java:727) at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.executeMaybeDescribe(OracleStatement.java:904) at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteWithTimeout(OracleStatement.java:1082) at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.executeQuery(OracleStatement.java:1276) at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatementWrapper.executeQuery(OracleStatementWrapper.java:366) at com.oracle.cie.rcu.external.ComponentSchemaInfoFactory.getComponentSchemaInfos(ComponentSchemaInfoFactory.java:28) ... 1 more Caused by: Error : 942, Position : 14, Sql = select * from COMPONENT_SCHEMA_INFO, OriginalSql = select * from COMPONENT_SCHEMA_INFO, Error Msg = ORA-00942: table or view does not exist at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer11.processError(T4CTTIoer11.java:498) ... 14 more .
Did you enter correct details in schema owner regarding schema prefix used in RCU?
Can you check on the database server with sqlplus that schemas are there and try to connect with schema owner and password?
yes the connection details are correct, same as the RCU. I'm able to connect to the database , but the component_schema_info doesn't exist as per error.
what is the table used for? DBA's asking why do we need this table for?
It is needed by when you click "Get RCU configuration". When this table cannot be found, the CFGFWK-64219 and ORA-00942 error is displayed.
It is in <prefix>_STB schema.
Can you check for this table in STB schema.
If does not exists then something went wrong during RCU installation.
Did you install all required components in RCU installation?
Can you check RCU log for errors?
Did you put dev1_stb in connection details?
What is the output from command:
select comp_id from DEV1_STB.COMPONENT_SCHEMA_INFO
You're not sharing the relevant details. What you do in RCU directly impacts what you can do in Config. Also important is the user used to create the Repo. Using "sys" is the best approach. This is not required, but is the easiest for the initial setup and maintainability. Refer to the RCU doc for more information about it and installing it.
Regarding the complete installation, the order of installation (and configuration) must like this (I'm assuming you want Forms/Reports since you posted in the Forms forum). If you do not do it in this order, you will have problems.
1. Install WLS Infrastructure 220.127.116.11
2. Install Forms and Reports 18.104.22.168 into the FMW home created by the WLS installation in step #1
3. Run RCU to create repository. At this point, you need to know in advance what you plan to configure in the domain. If you plan to use most the features included in Forms 22.214.171.124 then you will need all the schemas RCU presents. An explanation of most schemas can be found in the documentation, however we do not provide low level details as to how they are used. Think of it as being similar to the files included in the installation. We don't explain all of them either. In most cases, the repository and its contents should not be manipulated by an administrator unless specifically instructed to do so by Oracle (either by Support or as documented).
4. Once the repository is created, you can run Configuration Wizard. At this point it is important to stick to your plan (from step 3). As mentioned in step 3, you needed to know in advance what you were going to choose to configure in the domain. Attempting to choose components different from what you originally planned could cause a failure during the configuration if that component relies on a particular schema that you didn't choose during step 3.
5. Although Config Wizard has completed, the configuration has not finished. The final steps of the configuration will not occur until the servers are properly started for the first time. Refer to the Installation Guide for information on "properly" starting the servers. This is especially important on MS Windows. Not starting the servers correctly will result in a mis-configured domain that will have to be recreated.
I did follow the steps that you once shared with me.... step 1,2 and 3 were successful...see below how i configured the RCU the schemas that I shared above were selected automatically.
with the domain configuration I'm using the same details I used in step 3 of RCU configuration. Hope the below information will give you more details of what went through the RCU configuration.
Do you suggest that I reconfigure the RCU?
1 person found this helpful
If you have attempted to create a domain and the attempt failed after processing started, you must recreate the repository.
Also, if you plan to use Forms Application Deployment Services, you must include UMS when you configure the repository. If you do not plan to use it then be sure to not select it during the Configuration of the domain. Also, although AL32UTF8 is not required, it is recommended. This is especially true if supporting European and/or other multi-byte characters. That said, you must be using at least an 8bit character set. For the best chances of success, using what is recommended is always the way to go.