4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 28, 2019 8:13 AM by SH_INT

Cloud DM to ASO

Caniut Alex

Hello Experts,

There are two questions on the  CLOUD DM to ASO CUBE :

1. File load using DM to ASO : Getting the below error while loading the data and this Member Exists in the target app ASO.

Solution Tried : This member along with all others are in shared hierarchy as well and it is very impossible to give a fully qualified name on a mapping(Exceeds more than 25 char and many levels)

2019-06-24 23:44:42,570 INFO  [AIF]: Replace data script:

CROSSJOIN({[Year].[FY19]},CROSSJOIN({[Period].[Apr]},{[Entity].[90302_9031],[Entity].[79508_7101],[Entity].[85201_8054]}))

2019-06-24 23:44:42,590 DEBUG [AIF]: Unlocked rule file: AIF0053

2019-06-24 23:44:42,591 INFO  [AIF]: The load buffer [1] has been closed (finally clause).

2019-06-24 23:44:42,591 ERROR [AIF]: Cannot Clear Partial Data. Essbase Error(1260046): Unknown Member [Entity].[90302_9031] used in query

2019-06-24 23:44:42,597 INFO  [AIF]: EssbaseService.loadData - END (false)

2019-06-24 23:44:42,606 DEBUG [AIF]: AIFUtil.callOdiServlet - END

2019-06-24 23:44:42,607 FATAL [AIF]: Error in CommData.loadData

Please suggest me some idea to get through this.

2. EXTRACT from Cloud ASO cube:

Having a dimension as CSG and want extract only the member TOTAL_CSG(dynamic) , which inputed as "TOTAL_CSG" under source filter. Whatever value I passed on that filter is getting me all the members under this Member(TOTAL_CSG).

Solution tried : @MEMBER("TOTAL_CSG") , @LIST("TOTAL_CSG")

Please suggest me some idea to get only the Parent member.

Thanks & Regards,

CA

• 1. Re: Cloud DM to ASO
          JohnGoodwin

The first problem is related to the MDX statement that is being generated to clear the target before the load, as the export mode is selected as replace it will try to build up an MDX statement based on the entities in the data, due the nature of your hierarchy this is causing problems. I take it that the file load works if you don't select replace as the export mode?

Second problem, you should be able to select just the member name, there is obviously something wrong with the MDX statement that is being generated to extract the data, this again might be related to your hiearchy.

For example, in the source filter a parent member is selected.

The MDX statement to extract the data includes the member.

Extract Script (MDX): SELECT {[Period].[May]} ON COLUMNS,NON EMPTY {CROSSJOIN({[Account].[GP]}

The data is extracted at the parent level.

Cheers

John

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Cloud DM to ASO
            Caniut Alex

Thanks JohnGoodwin

Yes, On the first problem "Replace"  did not work and then we tried "STORE" that also did not work  - > After further check the member we were loading are all in to shared hierarchy, removing the member from shared hierarchy is working on both(Replace or Store).

so how can we load if there is SHARED hierarchy is used  ?

On the Second , Thanks a lot it is working for ASO but the same approach failed on FCCS extract:

Having a dimension as CSG and want extract only the member TOTAL_CSG(dynamic) , which inputed as "TOTAL_CSG" under source filter. Whatever value I passed on that filter is getting me all the members under this Member(TOTAL_CSG).

Solution tried : @MEMBER("TOTAL_CSG") , @LIST("TOTAL_CSG")

Please suggest me some idea to get only the Parent member.

Thanks ,

CA

• 3. Re: Cloud DM to ASO
              Ian50

Hello CA

We have a similar issue. I hope it's OK if I raise it here...

We are exporting to an ASO cube using Cloud DM with Target type "Essbase" and Deployment Mode "Classic". PBCS version 19.08.67.

Exporting with Export Mode "Store Data" is successful.

Exporting with Export Mode "Replace Data" fails with:

2019-08-28 06:31:55,962 INFO  [AIF]: Building and executing replace data script...

2019-08-28 06:31:55,971 INFO  [AIF]: Replace data script:

CROSSJOIN({[Years].[FY20]},CROSSJOIN({[Period].[Jul]},CROSSJOIN({[Scenario].[Actual]},CROSSJOIN({[Version].[Working]},{[Company].[JV_201001]}))))

2019-08-28 06:31:55,978 INFO  [AIF]: The load buffer [1] has been closed (finally clause).

2019-08-28 06:31:55,978 ERROR [AIF]: Cannot Clear Partial Data. Essbase Error(1260046): Unknown Member [Period].[Jul] used in query

I presume it's complaining because Period is not the parent of Jul? It's not obvious why the MDX is being constructed with [Period].[Jul].

[Similarly, Company is not the parent of JV_201001 -- I suspect this would have failed if the query had made it that far.]

All suggestions welcome.

Thanks

Ian

• 4. Re: Cloud DM to ASO
                SH_INT

Could you open a new thread and just post a reference to this one. This will give you the ability to close the thread (and recognise helpful responses) otherwise we just end up with threads like this that are never closed