1 2 Previous Next 24 Replies Latest reply on Aug 26, 2019 4:04 PM by Madhusudhan. M Go to original post
      • 15. Re: Unable to open FDMEE
        Madhusudhan. M

check out below article once

Unable To Open The Data Management From EPM Workspace (Doc ID 2428905.1)

Thanks,

Mady

• 16. Re: Unable to open FDMEE

Hi Madhu,

Thanks for the response !!

Is there any other way to address the issue apart from reconfiguration...

Because client is not interested to  go for it and bring the server down for a while.. Any steps would you recommend to troubleshoot...

• 17. Re: Unable to open FDMEE

Even I am getting confused.. When I checked the deployment in web logic.. I can see AIF got failed. But when I checked the monitoring stats services are up and running fine and health of all looks OK. I have attached screenshot in my previous update.

Any troubleshooting step that you would recommend. So that I will check and update you accordingly.

Thanks a lot in advance !!

• 18. Re: Unable to open FDMEE
              Cord234

Your monitoring statuses are not showing the AIF, because the deployment failed.  Note the difference in our two screenshots, where mine has the following:

but yours is missing.  It's as the others have said,that this will need to be deployed in order for FDMEE to work properly.  It's also concerning that you're saying no changes were made recently.  If you have an infrastructure team, I would check with them to make sure that no changes were made recently.

• 19. Re: Unable to open FDMEE

I have checked with my team.. One of the person in the team has moved the epmsystem1 folder to some other location manually at back end. After checking we have moved to the path again like /oracle/Middleware/user_projects. Will this cause an issue... I am presuming that this might be the reason. Can you please confirm.. If yes, is there any alternative approach apart from re configuration...

Thanks a alot..

• 20. Re: Unable to open FDMEE
                  Madhusudhan. M

hahaha

How come you are moving epmsystem1 instance folder to other location??

Definitely it will be issue cause, may be while moving some files will missing. Because while services active, some files will throw to move.

Compare with working environemtn, you can resolve your issue by placing those missing files if any.

Thanks,

Mady

Mark answer or helpful if you find suitable replies for your query.

• 21. Re: Unable to open FDMEE
                    Madhusudhan. M

If you are sure that folder moved to different location, it is best idea to redeploy again. So that you will get all files correctly.

Thanks,

Mady

• 22. Re: Unable to open FDMEE

Sure Madhu,

Thanks

• 23. Re: Unable to open FDMEE
                        Cord234

Yes, it's as Mady has said.  If the EPMsystem1 folder has been moved, that is going to cause serious issues for the deployment.  If possible, you should revert the environment to before the move was made, and if all else fails after that, redeploy again.

• 24. Re: Unable to open FDMEE
                          Madhusudhan. M

close the thread if you find suitable answers or resolved the issue. Update which step you did to resolve issue.

Thanks,

Mady

1 2 Previous Next