Do you live and breathe marketing? Do you find yourself dreaming about nurturing campaigns that push leads through the sales funnel, driving directly to revenue? Are you itching to roll up your sleeves to use the newest MarTech tools to execute best-in-class B2B marketing campaigns? - http://bit.ly/2JriGqD
Are you a go-getter and want to make a direct impact on sales revenue? Do you want to be recognized as an industry leader and join an award-wining team?
If you find yourself answering “YES!” to any of the above questions, search no further – you have found your next role!
As a Demand Gen and Digital Marketing Manager at Thomson Reuters, you will be responsible for creating, building, testing and deploying demand generation campaigns and programs. Your contributions will play a critical role in acquiring, nurturing and qualifying leads that convert into measurable, repeatable and predictable sales and revenue growth. You will deliver meaningful multi-channel digital interactions that create positive experiences and outcomes for legal professional customers and differentiates Thomson Reuters from the competition. This is a great opportunity for those hungry to make a lasting impact in a Fortune 500 company.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Be a “creative technologist” – leverage creativity and imagination skills to deliver compelling marketing programs that engage legal professionals and a technology side to to apply innovative digital solutions and analytics.
- Own the optimization and delivery of demand gen marketing campaigns, programs and tactics that generate new leads. Develop and implement lead nurture programs that nurture, score and qualify leads. Systematically review program and campaign performance with Campaign Planning and take action to optimize performance.
- Apply your expertise to influence and deliver the marketing mix of digital tactics (channels) such as: paid/organic search, paid social, display (direct, native, retargeting), content syndication and email.
- Closely collaborate with the Campaign Planning team in the planning, delivery and performance measurement of demand gen marketing campaigns and programs. Be a member or leader of agile marketing squads aligned to go-to-market initiatives or steady-state/always-on marketing.
- Leverage Eloqua data to develop/deploy personalized outbound campaigns that compel customers to: buy a new solution; buy a higher-end solution; buy related solutions; or renew their solution. Develop/deploy always-on, trigger based campaigns.
- Fully leverage Hive9 to plan, set-up and implement marketing campaigns and programs. Use Tableau to measure, analyze and predict campaign and program performance. Use Trello and Workfront workflow and project management tools integrated in a Microsoft Teams environment to facilitate collaboration across many stakeholders.
- Drive best-in-class use of Pathfactory, Vidyard, ON24 and other solutions within our Martech stack. Work closely with Demand Gen Ops team and Marketing Automation Managers to build a world-class customer experience within our demand generation programs.
- Measurable marketing contribution to sales and revenue and achievement of other key demand generation performance indicators (KPIs) that demonstrate tangible business impact and growth.
- A robust, scalable marketing funnel that drives high-growth lead generation: net new leads, nurtured leads, scored leads, and qualified leads that quickly convert into sales opportunities and closed won deals.
- Disciplined execution and delivery of multichannel demand generation marketing campaigns and programs designed to meet critical financial and strategic objectives across the legal professionals customer segment.
- Meaningful multichannel digital interactions that not only generate demand, but create positive experiences and outcomes for legal professionals, both prospects and customers that differentiates TR from the competition.
- Strong teamwork and partnerships across the Legal Marketing value chain including: BDR / SDR, Demand Gen Operations, Field Marketing, Content Marketing, and Campaign Planning & Performance. Close collaboration with the Enterprise Digital Team and Customer Data Team in the Commercial Excellence organization.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Expert proficiency in B2B or B2C Demand Generation
- Intermediate proficiency of content marketing, digital marketing and marketing automation
- Proven track record of acquiring, nurturing, scoring, qualifying and passing leads to the sales channels
- Demonstrated success in meeting / exceeding marketing-attributed sales targets
- Strong analytical skills, execution skills and problem solving skills
- Strong collaboration, teamwork and relationship-building skills across multiple levels and functions in the organization
- Advanced knowledge of digital marketing, marketing automation and CRM landscape
- Keen understanding of how to generate positive return on investment (ROI).
- Four-year college degree in business or marketing related field; MBA or JD preferred.
- Minimum 5 years marketing or strategic planning experience with progressive responsibilities and revenue accountability.
- Direct experience in the legal field or information industry a plus.
- Must possess the ability to think at a high level as well as analyze details when necessary.
- Must demonstrate the capability to deliver consistent messages and marketing themes to the organization to maximize the effectiveness of each area that touches customers.
- Must be a solutions- and action-oriented individual.