2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 18, 2019 3:57 PM by Alexis Brown-Oracle

Job Postings permitted here?

Lori

Hi,

Just checking to see if job postings are permitted here? I didn't see anything in the posting etiquette guidelines.

Thanks,

Lori

• 1. Re: Job Postings permitted here?
          Andrea Seale-Oracle

Hello Lori,

As per Oracle Community Guidelines), job posting or the posting in community posts of any identifiable company information is not allowed.

Did this answer your question? If so, marking this answer as such will help community members find replies that might

help them in similar situations.

Please scroll to the bottom of the reply, and select either “Correct Answer" or "Helpful Answer”.

Thanks,

Andrea S.  - Oracle EBS HCM Support

• 2. Re: Job Postings permitted here?
            Alexis Brown-Oracle

Hi Lori,

No, the My Oracle Support Community is not a place to submit job postings. This is a support forum, offered to our customers and partners as part of their support licensing. The primary goals within the My Oracle Support Community are to provide support for product related questions, share ideas on product enhancements, and receive feedback from community peers.

You may find what you are looking for in one of our other Oracle Communities, perhaps in such a place as Marketing Job Board within the Topliners community.

Thank you,

Alexis

My Oracle Support Community Administrator