3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 2, 2019 1:27 PM by Raj__K

O2C PIP Version Check

Srn87-Oracle

Hello Team,

I want to find out the version of AIA O2C PIP cartridges installed in a SOA environment.

Where can i find the details?I checked in AIA console,but could see only the FP version.

Also,checked   contents of AIAInstallProperties.xml file.In that file, i can find the PIP versions as 11.1(O2C,AABC).

However,the lsinventory o/p from the same environment(given below) is  showing Communications family pack version as 11.4.0.

I am now confused on what is the current version of PIPs installed in the environment.

Requesting guidance from the experts in this community.

cat lsinventory2020-10-02_07-50-37AM.txt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Installed Top-level Products (9):

AIA RV                                                                3.1.1.0.0

AIA Shared Services Library                                          11.5.0.0.0

Application Integration Architecture                                 11.1.1.7.0

Communications Family Pack                                           11.4.0.0.0

Customer MDM Family Pack                                             11.1.0.0.0

Oracle Value Chain Planning Integration Base Pack                    11.1.0.0.0

Product Lifecycle Management Family Pack                             11.3.0.0.0

Product MDM Family Pack                                              11.3.0.0.0

Utilities Family Pack                                                11.1.0.0.0

There are 9 products installed in this Oracle Home.

• 1. Re: O2C PIP Version Check
          Raj__K

Hi, I think you could check, what is the version of the Oracle PIP installer package if it is available. You could unpack the installed Oracle PIP to check the instruction/help document which might have the version information.

Regards!

• 2. Re: O2C PIP Version Check
            Srn87-Oracle

Hello Raj,

Thanks for the reply.

I am trying to discover the version from a working environment.Unfortunately,I do not have access to installer packages that was used in the particular environment.

Can you help me with some  other method?

• 3. Re: O2C PIP Version Check
              Raj__K

Hi,

* The lsInventory displays version based on the libraries and the environment variable values that are set. If the environment related properties that are set are identical when the server is started as well, then the version that is displayed by lsInventory would be the runtime loaded version to my understanding.

* You could try setting the server logging level to debug and check the logs during server startup(not sure whether PIP version would be displayed though).

Regards!

1 person found this helpful