2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 4, 2020 4:10 PM by Christina Brashear-Oracle

Can I use this site as an internal blog for ORCL employees?

wyattERP-Oracle

I was directed to this site after entering an SR to create a blog at blogs.oracle.com. But, this platform seems to be open to non-ORCL folks so I don't know if it will work for competitive intelligence content, which is generally considered Confidential and Restricted.  btw, I have watched the videos, create my profile and have started working with the platform but have not found this answer. Thanks!

• 1. Re: Can I use this site as an internal blog for ORCL employees?
          EdStevens

wyattERP-Oracle wrote:

I was directed to this site after entering an SR to create a blog at blogs.oracle.com. But, this platform seems to be open to non-ORCL folks so I don't know if it will work for competitive intelligence content, which is generally considered Confidential and Restricted. btw, I have watched the videos, create my profile and have started working with the platform but have not found this answer. Thanks!

This is absolutely a public site and not where you'd want Oracle internal communications.  I'd be curious about what kind of an SR an oracle employee would open, that would result in another Oracle employee (the tech assigned to the SR) telling him to create a blog ... much less to create one about Oracle internal affairs on a public site.

• 2. Re: Can I use this site as an internal blog for ORCL employees?
            Christina Brashear-Oracle

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out with your question.

This is a public-facing community. There are other solutions that should be used for internal, confidential communications etc. Please feel free to reach out to me via email if you would like to discuss further.

Christina Brashear | Senior Manager, Community Programs