6 Replies Latest reply on May 22, 2020 4:07 PM by jaramill

Exam revoked

Hi

I have planned an Exam (1Z0-1072-F: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2019 Architect Associate) on Friday, May 15, 2020, at 01:45 AM CEST and I was ready on time.

I am in the Netherlands and I live with my family (my wife and my 5 yrs old son) in 1 room. I explained to the proctor that my family is sleeping and he said no you can not take the exam because someone else is in the room and revoked my exam. I can not take the exam because my home has 1 room ???

• 1. Re: Exam revoked
          jaramill

15a2e76d-0214-40d7-8eac-1acedb6242d7 wrote:

Hi

I have planned an Exam (1Z0-1072-F: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2019 Architect Associate) on Friday, May 15, 2020, at 01:45 AM CEST and I was ready on time.

I am in the Netherlands and I live with my family (my wife and my 5 yrs old son) in 1 room. I explained to the proctor that my family is sleeping and he said no you can not take the exam because someone else is in the room and revoked my exam. I can not take the exam because my home has 1 room ???

Unfortunately yes.  Even I have a voucher that I cannot us to schedule to take the exam from home because my "office den" does not have a door, therefore per the rules, I would be excluded.  They need an enclosed room.  Hopefully the testing centers here in the USA will be opening up soon.

• 2. Re: Exam revoked

Hi

But in Oracle`s VUE page there are 3 rules:

Screenshot 2020-05-18 at 22.18.45.png

https://home.pearsonvue.com/oracle/onvue

My home was quite and it is my private place.

• 3. Re: Exam revoked
              jaramill

Look further down in that link you provided to the section "Additional Information".

There are 3 sub-categories.  Look at the 2nd one "Pearson VUE policies and procedures"

• 4. Re: Exam revoked

But it is not fair.

• 5. Re: Exam revoked
                  jaramill

4253570 wrote:

But it is not fair.

How do they know that someone is not in the room with you feeding you the answers???  It's perfectly fair.

You must be in an enclosed room and they need to be able to monitor it.....IF you want to take it from home.

If not then you can go to a testing center (assuming one is open in your city/state/country due to the pandemic).

• 6. Re: Exam revoked
                    jaramill

So please mark this thread as ANSWERED