1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 104 Replies Latest reply on Aug 11, 2020 7:11 AM by BluShadow Go to original post
      • 106. Re: How to find right space for my questions?
        Touseef Ali Syed-Oracle

Hi All,

I am trying to post Question for Oracle AIA. Can somebody please guide me thru which space I shall use to post the question?

Regards,

Touseef

• 107. Re: How to find right space for my questions?
          SteveHCM

Hi,

What is the best space to post Core HCM questions to the community? Human Capital Management (HCM) (MOSC) is a read only group. Thanks.

• 108. Re: How to find right space for my questions?
            fabricions

I am new to the community and would like to know how can I question about problems with getting weblogic libraries by maven using maven.oracle.com repository.

• 109. Re: How to find right space for my questions?
              cf0c4404-2dae-429d-b50e-17997613be3a

Hai i'm new to oracle i have one question means i assigned oracle database to ibm integration toolkit its not working properly can u help me please

C:\Program Files\IBM\ACE\11.0.0.8>mqsicvp IntegrationNode -n odbc::ORADSN

BIP8299I: User 'system' from security resource name 'odbc::ORADSN' will be used for the connection to datasource 'odbc::ORADSN'.

BIP2393E: Database error: ODBC return code '-1' from data source ''odbc::ORADSN'' using ODBC driver manager ''odbc32.dll''.

The integration node received an error when processing a database operation. The ODBC return code was '-1'. See the following messages for information obtained from the database about this error.

Use the following messages to determine the cause of the error. Typical problems are an incorrect data source, or table names. Correct either the database or the integration node configuration. Use the mqsicvp command to test connectivity to this database.

BIP2322E: Database error: SQL State ''IM002''; Native Error Code '0'; Error Text ''[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified''.

The error has the following diagnostic information:     SQL State             ''IM002''     SQL Native Error Code '0'     SQL Error Text        ''[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified''

This message may be accompanied by other messages describing the effect on the integration node itself. Use the reason identified in this message with the accompanying messages to determine the cause of the error. Use the mqsicvp command to test connectivity to this database.

BIP8040E: Unable to connect to the database.

The database cannot be accessed with the specified user Id and password pair.

- Check that the database is running.

- Check that the database has an adequate number of database connections available for use.

- On Windows, check that an ODBC connection has been created.

- On systems that use $ODBCINI, check that the file pointed to by $ODBCINI has been correctly updated.

- On z/OS check the BIPDSNAO member of the component's dataset, and check the DB2 64bit ODBC driver (DSNAO64C) is in the STEPLIB.

- Use mqsisetdbparms to set the password to the correct value and try again.

• 110. Re: How to find right space for my questions?
                BluShadow

Hi (unpronounceable name).

Not sure that your error relates to an oracle issue specifically.  It looks more like your program is trying to connect to an oracle database using ODBC, but you haven't set up the appropriate ODBC data source with name "ORADSN".

I don't know about IBM Integration Toolkit, but if this is software running directly on your client computer then you will need to ensure that the ODBC on your client is configured.  However a common problem with ODBC is that people are running software that appears to be on the client, but is actually running on a process on a server that is just serving output to your client.  If the process running the code is actually running on the server, then the ODBC data source will need to be configured on the server for the code to be able to see it.

• 111. Re: How to find right space for my questions?
                  SandraTerry_540791

Where do I post questions about WebCenter capture? I have a question about an error I am seeing for a list source import set up.

• 112. Re: How to find right space for my questions?
                    BluShadow

Hi SandraTerry

I would think one of the sub spaces under: WebCenter would be appropriate.  I'm not familiar with that technology myself, but take a look in the sub spaces to see which have existing questions that focus on similar areas to what you want to ask.

BluShadow

• 113. Re: How to find right space for my questions?
                      kgumi

Hello,

I am trying to post a question regarding how to edit the number of CARDS per Row. The template only has up to 5 columns to display and I would like to display 7 columns. How can I change that? Please advise where to post my question.

Thank you!

KG

• 114. Re: How to find right space for my questions?
                        BluShadow

kgumi What product are you referring to?  I'm not familiar with which Oracle product uses "CARDS" or uses templates for displaying things.

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next