1 2 Previous Next 16 Replies Latest reply on Aug 5, 2020 1:59 PM by tsapkota Go to original post
      • 15. Re: PeopleSoft PSAPPSRV.dmp files generated in appserver logs
        tsapkota

Velu,

I have tried logging as that user and tried to replicate it but no luck. I don't know doing exactly what will create that scenario. I looked for that OPRID on PSUSEROBJTYPE table and no row exist for that user.

What is that table used for? Should there be any data for this user in that table?

Thanks,

Tilak

• 16. Re: PeopleSoft PSAPPSRV.dmp files generated in appserver logs
          tsapkota

Velu,

What we noticed yesterday is we got 16 of those dump files and the system started getting slower and slower. It was taking long time to even login and navigate to different screens. And eventually the app server crashed and did not reboot itself. Here is the error msg I saw on logfile.

PSAPPSRV.14220 (0) [2020-08-04T16:10:29.456] - - - (-1) CMgrCntrlImp::CreateCacheDir error locking cache directory: system errno = 32-Broken pipe

PSAPPSRV.14220 (0) [2020-08-04T16:10:29.456] - - - (0) Server failed to start

I searched the error on Oracle support and there are lots of documents with this kind of error but without specific solution. Most of them talk about the cache settings. Do you have any insight of what could be the issue?

Thanks,

Tilak

1 2 Previous Next