1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 6, 2020 6:14 PM by Jennifer B-Oracle

Support Community Link Gives "Restricted Content" Error

8d85a520-d7e2-4552-ba24-8b9090b3335a

When I click on any link to reach the Support Community, it redirects to a page stating the content is restricted and to contact the Administrator who directed there.

What is the correct link to the Support Community?

The link shows as: https://community.oracle.com/community/support

The specific error is: Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here.

• 1. Re: Support Community Link Gives "Restricted Content" Error
          Jennifer B-Oracle

Hi,

The My Oracle Support Community is an area of the platform that is restricted to users who are associated to a valid Customer Service Identifier (CSI).  Access is granted by an organization's Customer User Administrator (CUA), along with one's ability to access the My Oracle Support portal (for knowledge base, service requests, and patch downloads).  Check with your company's CUA to make sure you have a valid Oracle account established, and that your account's email address has been associated to a valid CSI.

If you're still not able to log into the My Oracle Support Community after successfully logging in to the My Oracle Support portal, reach out here and we can troubleshoot further.

Thanks!

Jennifer B.

My Oracle Support Community Administrator