This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 18, 2011 2:01 PM by Mark Striekwold RSS

FRM-41085 when opening headstart form qms0006f

295457 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

I am upgrading an 6i Forms environment to an 10g Webforms environment. Currently the application is running fine, except for all the Headstart forms (f.e. qms0006f, Preferences). If I open this form, I first get FRM-41085: Error getting Group Row count
And after that another error: QMS-00100 Unhandled exception ORA-06502: PL/SQL numeric or value error ORA-01403: no data found in PL/SQL Program Unit qms$form.init

I have deployed this application on a linux appsserver, and it creates this error. However, if I run it on my windows development environment I am able to open the form. Connected as the same user on the same database.

I compiled the Headstart forms, that are supplied by Headstart itselves, so the form is not generated from Designer.

Anyone any idea? (If there are still some Oracle consultant reading this Headstart forums?)

Kind regards,
William
  • 1. Re: FRM-41085 when opening headstart form qms0006f
    841086 Newbie
    wronde wrote:

Hi,

I am upgrading an 6i Forms environment to an 10g Webforms environment. Currently the application is running fine, except for all the Headstart forms (f.e. qms0006f, Preferences). If I open this form, I first get FRM-41085: Error getting Group Row count

And after that another error: QMS-00100 Unhandled exception ORA-06502: PL/SQL numeric or value error ORA-01403: no data found in PL/SQL Program Unit qms$form.init

I have deployed this application on a linux appsserver, and it creates this error. However, if I run it on my <font face="tahoma,verdana,sans-serif" size="1" color="#000">windows</font> development environment I am able to open the form. Connected as the same user on the same database.

I compiled the Headstart forms, that are supplied by Headstart itselves, so the form is not generated from Designer.

Anyone any idea? (If there are still some Oracle consultant reading this Headstart forums?)

Kind regards,

William
    It's very long now, I have the issue which is similar to what you have faced, Anybody can answer it?
  • 2. Re: FRM-41085 when opening headstart form qms0006f
    Mark Striekwold Journeyer
    Did you recompile your Forms on the Linux Application Server? Or did you just copy the compiled Forms from Windows to Linux?