2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 16, 2007 3:21 AM by 552657 RSS

How Can I Submit A Concurrent Program Using Form Personalizaton?

How can I submit a concurrent program? Please help!

Thanks in advance
      PhuTri
        • 1. Re: How Can I Submit A Concurrent Program Using Form Personalizaton?
          I use:

Type: Builtin
          Builtin Type: Launch SRS Form
          Program Name: Inventory Tag. This a custom program. Oracle asks me to select a KEY every time I try to save the personalization. What is the KEY? I select COMMIT RECORD key.

I run into this error every time Oracle tries to launch the concurrent program: Function not available to this responsiblity. Change responsiblities or contact your System Administrator.

I log on as Sysadmin.

I then try to call a procedure and pass parameters to it. No matter what I try paratermeters from form fields would never work. Procedure without parameter or hardcoded parameters work.

Now, I'm back to square zero.

Help!!!!

Thanks
          • 2. Re: How Can I Submit A Concurrent Program Using Form Personalizaton?
            I think the problem in your case coould be that the Concurrent Program you are trying to run has not been registered in the responsibility from which you are runnig it.

For eg. You are trying to run a program from Inventory Super User responsibility and the request group attached to the responsibility is say 'RG Inventory', but the concurrent program which you are trying to run from your inventory super user responsibility is registered under some other request group say 'RG Order Mangement' which is not attached to the nventory responsibility.
            So register the program under correct request group and see if this helps you.

Other possibility is that check if you have permission to submit request from that responsibility. You can check this by going to the Menu ->View If the Request menu is disabled then you cannot submit the request.