This discussion is archived
4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 31, 2007 9:51 AM by 3004 RSS

Help to learn Hyperion Essbase

3004 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
<p>Hi i am interested to learn hyperion essbase.</p><p>can any one suggest me where to start and where can i finddocumentation to learn Essbase.</p><p> </p><p>thanks in advance.</p><p> </p><p>sri</p>
  • 1. Help to learn Hyperion Essbase
    3004 Newbie
    Good Day,You can take the Essbase Bootcamp course provided by Hyperion. It is in depth and very useful.ThanksAzmat Bhatti
  • 2. Help to learn Hyperion Essbase
    3004 Newbie
    Before going into training, i suggest u to go through the PDF provided by Hyperion on a particular versionIf u want i can send u the PDF
  • 3. Help to learn Hyperion Essbase
    3004 Newbie
    PDF documents proposed by Hyperion are very rich and complete. Believe me, 1 month ago, i had not any practical information about, now i design cubes, load data into cubes, make reporting using the excel add-in.But you must have a copy of hyperion essbase, you will never understand without a parallel practice.Good luck.(excuse for poor english)
  • 4. Help to learn Hyperion Essbase
    3004 Newbie
    "Believe me, 1 month ago, i had not any practical information about, now i design cubes, load data into cubes, make reporting using the excel add-in."<BR><BR>Not trying to be rude here, but now I understand the advice you have been giving. Essbase is complex system and one month of reading the documentation suggests you still have a lot to learn. I encourage and welcome you to participate, but you need to be clear when giving advice that you are not an expert as some of the advice I see you giving is not good.