This discussion is archived
5 Replies Latest reply: Jun 4, 2007 12:09 PM by 3004 RSS

Error 1003007 Data Value [%] encountered .....

3004 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
<p>When loading data into an ASO or block storage db the error1003007 "Data value [0] Encountered before all dimensionsselected, 1 record selected.  Any help will beappreciated.</p>
  • 1. Error 1003007 Data Value [%] encountered .....
    3004 Newbie
    <p>Hi Morris,<br>I would see whether I had selected all dimensions properly<br>or<br>I might be loading from my desktop (C:\Documents andSettings\login\Desktop)<br>in this case essbase don't like the spaces in the path. I wouldload it from the address which has no spaces<br>for example (C:\Hyperion\eas\client)<br><br>hope this helps<br><br>------------------------<br>ppasup1@gmail.com</p>
  • 2. Error 1003007 Data Value [%] encountered .....
    3004 Newbie
    <p>I forgot to add that the load is a SQL load.</p>
  • 3. Error 1003007 Data Value [%] encountered .....
    3004 Newbie
    Look closely at your data load rule and make certain that all dimensions are mentioned. If there is no column, they should be added in the header definition.<BR><BR>It may be that you have a header that you don't need or that you SQL query doesn't bring in all of the columns called for in the rule. <BR><BR>The other potential cause to look at is member names that look numeric. Try to avoid them if at all possible by using a prefix or suffix so there is no question on whether the field is a member name or a numeric value.
  • 4. Error 1003007 Data Value [%] encountered .....
    3004 Newbie
    <p>The last two columns in the laod are data fields.  The lastis labeled as the data field.  What happens if the previousfield loads a 0 value?  Will this cause the problem Willdiscussed?</p><p> </p><p>Thanks</p><p>Duke Morris</p>
  • 5. Error 1003007 Data Value [%] encountered .....
    3004 Newbie
    <p>A column in the rule file can be a<br>datafield or a<br>dimension or<br>you can ignore the field while loading.<br><br>if you want to load zeros before the loading actual values.<br>try creating two dataload rules and load zeros in the first ruleand load your data in the second rule.<br>hope this helps<br><br>----------------<br>ppasup1@gmail.com</p>