0 Replies Latest reply: Aug 8, 2006 11:07 AM by 3004 RSS

problems with production reporting studio

<p>Hi!</p><p>my company decided to use Hyperion SQR for printingmass-invoices.</p><p>the idea was, that the customer could edit the layout if hedecides to purchase</p><p>the reporting studio.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>now i realized that any changes in the source-code do not updatethe layout view.</p><p> </p><p>I find working with the studio extremely stressfull in many ways(i am using version 9.01).</p><p>I am not sure which issues i have are bugs and which can beavoided. maybe other</p><p>users know about some of these and have a workaround:</p><p> </p><p>- any changes in the source-code do not update the layout view(if that is a fact, then it is</p><p>really poor as most modern ide's can do that)</p><p>- changing the page setup properties (landscape, portrait...)doesnt effect the layout view</p><p>- using "insert box" makes the application crash</p><p>- scrolling in the code window doesnt work properly</p><p> </p><p>maybe someone has a clue about any of these...</p><p> </p><p>thanks in advance,</p><p> </p><p>Marius Giepz</p>