1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 13, 2007 6:54 PM by 3004 RSS

Sys 9 Production Reporting question

<p>I'm trying to do a migration of HPS 8.3 to Sys 9 ProductionReporting/Interactive Reporting. We are at (what I believe) is thelast step of the process before actually running the migrationutility, which is to go into the new Service Configurator and setup the Datasource Connections for the reports. (The ODBCconnections are already set up).</p><p> </p><p>The documentation says to go toStart>Programs>BI+>Utilities>Service Configurator, butwe don't see it there, nor do we see the ServiceConfigurtor programin the bin directory. We are logged in as the installing user, soit is not an issue with it getting put in the installing usersstart menu but not All Users.</p><p> </p><p>It appears that all other components for Production Reportingare installed, but as this is my first install of this Product, andI need to know what component in the install program installs thispiece.</p><p> </p><p>Also, it should be noted that we have a distributed install onthree servers. Server 1=Core Services, Server 2=Fin Rep,InteractiveReporting, Production Reporting and the Core Services 1(I assume tocommunicate to GSM on Server 1), Server 3=Workspace, Fin Rep Web,etc.</p><p> </p><p>Any help that can be provided would be most helpful as thisproduct seems to be a huge black hole when it come to knowledge ofits workings.</p>