This content has been marked as final. Show 193 replies
Pls include installation steps of tools like MKS, GNUMAKE, VC++ also.
I followed the steps just like 11i10.2 for the above.
1. install MKSNT in C:\MKSNT\mks directory
2.Install Visual Studio 2005 in C:\VCPlus
3.Copy the Link.exe flie from C:\VCPlus\bin to C:\WINDOWS\system32
The problem is coming here; when i copy the Link.exe file to System32 folder it gives this error: the application has failed to start because mspdb80.dll was not found.
I reinstalled VC++ but still same problem, unable to move forward.
4. Run Build_w32, 2 times for the system to create gnumake.exe file in the folder C:\GNUMAKE\make-3.79.1\WinRel
5. Copy gnumake.exe in C:\Windows\System32
6. Perl installation: Install perl 5.0053 in C:\Perl ( i already got the staging in external HDD, do i still need to follow this step)
7. Rapid install from here.................
Pls help, i wasted 3days.
Pls reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
mspdb80.dll was not foundThis file should be under C:\VCPlus\Common7\IDE, you can either add this directory to the system path Or copy mspdb80.dll to C:\VCPlus\VC\bin
can we install e-business suite r12 on win 2003 r2 x64 running on a dell poweredge server 2900?
is the e-business suite application 64bit or 32bit?
someone please confirm...have not been able to verify this from anyone so far!!
Can anyone please upload or email (email@example.com) me the following documentations
- Note: 405293.1 (Oracle Applications Release Notes Release 12)
- Note: 402311.1 (Oracle Applications Installation and Upgrade Notes Release 12 (12.0) for Microsoft Windows)
- Note: 414992.1 (Using Cygwin to Maintain Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 on Windows)
- Oracle® Applications Installation Guide: Using Rapid Install Release 12 (Part No. B31295-02)
I have downloaded oracle ebusiness suites 12 from edelivery and now I want to do the installation.
Thanks in advance.
Oracle® Applications Installation Guide: Using Rapid Install Release 12 (Part No. B31295-02)Oracle Applications Installation Guide: Using Rapid Install
For Metalink documents, you need to have a valid CSI to access it.
Hi - Can you please tell me whether I can install R12 on my External HD. I have around 500GB of space and wanted to know whether we can install R12 on that?
This External HD is connected to my Laptop ( which has 512 mb ram) and 80gb internal HD. Please advice
The best way is one master HDD with 500 GB, slave 80Gb and min 3 Gb of RAM!
Other way is distribution (master/slave hdd) during installation navigate path
(eg C:\ or E:\) I was using master HDD with 160 Gb and external HDD with 60 Gb
(where I was located Stage 12 with all unziped files and run installation from rapidwiz)
I was using XP win
Apex - Can You please explain in detail?
Also you are saying that 512 mb ram which I have on the laptop will not be sufficient to do the R12 install?
I have the same problem like this guy. I did as you recommended but this what it came out with
LINK:fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'winrel\variable.obj
winrel build failed
How do I solve this problem?
It will create the WinREL folder but it is empty
Try to run the command one more time.
I have run it more than 5 times. pls could you tell me how you install your visual studio 2005 on window server 2003.. Do you think Vc++6 will work as I have never have this problem before using vc++6 with XP
Thanks for yr help
Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 will not work with R12, you need to have MS Visual Studio 2005.
Did you install MKS or Cygwin?