This content has been marked as final. Show 9 replies
I would like to download the UPK LMS Test Package from the Oracle web site to test it. Where can I find the links. The link on the site:
Under the "Learn More" Tab, there is a link for:
Download: UPK Learning Management System Test Course (UPK LMS)
This link does not have any content. It errs out.
Where can I find this download in order to work with it.
I got this UPK LMS Test Package from a co-worker who happened to download it from the Oracle site before the links erred out. I am trying to work with this in my local machine which I plan to test. I looked into the technical requirements documentations and it says that any web server software would work with the UPK LMS System.
My web-server is as follows:
I created a folder within webapps - upk and saved the entire contents of the upk_lms_test_27 into this folder.
In the deployment documentation: Deploying the UPK LMS Test Package, it says that when you launch content through LMS using a gateway page - LMStart.html player interface appears. But I do not see any LMStart.html file in the test package.
So my questions is how do I deploy this test package in the above web server?
I have done this and it works fine for me.
1. Go to http://edelivery.oracle.com/.
2. Click Continue at bottom of page.
3. Fill out form (name, company, etc.). Click the 2 checkboxes, then click Continue at bottom of page.
4. For Product Pack, select User Productivity Kit. For Platform, select Microsoft Windows (32-bit). Click Go.
5. Near bottom of list, you should see Oracle® User Productivity Kit Release 2 Media Pack for Microsoft Windows. Select this to download.