1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 18, 2008 9:37 AM by 623764 RSS

Problems with Smartspace client

Hi,

I am having a problem installing the Smart Space client, I have I believe installed everything that I should have, including the Orcale Smart Space Administration Utility. I have published both the available gadgets and the Framework. However when I successfully open the Smart Space homepage (http://v4demo1:17080/SmartSpace/start.html) and click on the "Install Smart Space Client" link, I get an error page with the following information :-

type Status report

description The requested resource () is not available.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache Tomcat/5.0.28

Having checked the "Administration Guide" I have noticed that I have the following directory structure :-

D:\Hyperion\SmartSpace\9.3\ClickOnce\Active\ClickOnceGadget

However I do not have

D:\Hyperion\SmartSpace\9.3\ClickOnce\Active\ClickOnceFrameWork

I assume that this is created when the Framework is published, so I have tried to "Remove" the framework with the intention of re-publishing it. The Framework entry is removed from the Smart Space administration utility, however when I attempt to re-publish it I get the following error :-

com.hyperion.webservices.common.exception.OptionDublicatedException : ClickOnceVersion with name = 9.3.1.27 already created.

Any help that you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Gareth
        • 1. Re: Problems with Smartspace client
          Hi,

I have resolved this issue by following the "To manually publish the framework" instructions in the administrative guide. This allowed me create the missing directory structure and populate it with the files from "SmartSpace.SmartSpaceFramework"

Many thanks,

Gareth