1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 28, 2001 6:54 AM by 3004 RSS

Scheduling eForums

Hello,

We just spoke to Dee Frewert about the schedule of coming eForums. We told here that according to us this schedule is not in line with the discussion at the Customer forum. Here we (almost all exchange requested) to schedule only 2-3 eForums a week.

As we do understand that in a relative short period many topics need to be discussed between Oracle and us we proposed Dee to re-schedule these eForums back-to-back (for instance: one eForum from 8am-9am, followed by another eForum from 9.15am-10.15am with another subject).

This means that our time to attend eForums will be spend in a more effective way than to attend different eForums almost 4 days a week in the nextcoming month.

Dee is willing to investigate this when more exchanges ask her to do so. Not just me on my one.

So hereby I request you to reply to this topic if you agree with our proposal. May be we can re-organise the existing schedule or at least improve future schedules.

Kind regards,
      Michel de Knoop
      KPN Xchange

PS. as we still do not see a lot of different exchanges posting responses to these forums it may be a good idea that one of us send an e-mail to all exchanges with the same message. Anybody agree on this as well?
        • 1. Scheduling eForums
          Hello,
          I totally agree with your proposal. It would be much more practical for us to have these forums scheduled back-to-back, starting as soon as possible (PST time).
          But of course without overlap between these eForums.

Sarah Houard
          3bTrade

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by micheldeknoop:
          Hello,

We just spoke to Dee Frewert about the schedule of coming eForums. We told here that according to us this schedule is not in line with the discussion at the Customer forum. Here we (almost all exchange requested) to schedule only 2-3 eForums a week.

As we do understand that in a relative short period many topics need to be discussed between Oracle and us we proposed Dee to re-schedule these eForums back-to-back (for instance: one eForum from 8am-9am, followed by another eForum from 9.15am-10.15am with another subject).

This means that our time to attend eForums will be spend in a more effective way than to attend different eForums almost 4 days a week in the nextcoming month.

Dee is willing to investigate this when more exchanges ask her to do so. Not just me on my one.

So hereby I request you to reply to this topic if you agree with our proposal. May be we can re-organise the existing schedule or at least improve future schedules.

Kind regards,
          Michel de Knoop
          KPN Xchange

PS. as we still do not see a lot of different exchanges posting responses to these forums it may be a good idea that one of us send an e-mail to all exchanges with the same message. Anybody agree on this as well?
          <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

null