3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 26, 2008 7:58 PM by 661224 RSS

oracle.webservices.annotations.async.AsyncWebService cannot be found

KrisFromOhio
      I've run into an error which I'm not sure how to fix. I get the following when trying to run a Session Bean Facade that is executing against a MySql database. I cannot seem to find any documentation or any reference of where this class is found. I'm using the TP4 version which I just downloaded 2 days ago. Any help appreciated.

08/05/09 22:11:52 SEVERE: AbstractInfo.getAnnotation oracle.webservices.annotations.async.AsyncWebService cannot be found in the given classpath.
      08/05/09 22:11:52 SEVERE: AbstractInfo.getAnnotation oracle.webservices.annotations.async.AsyncWebService cannot be found in the given classpath.
      May 9, 2008 10:11:57 PM oracle.j2ee.util.AnnotatedLogger logWithThrowable

Thanks,

Kris
        • 1. Re: oracle.webservices.annotations.async.AsyncWebService cannot be found
          KrisFromOhio
          Here is the full message. I'm still having this issue. Anyone with any ideas would be appreciated.

[EJB 3.0]: Assigning default-data-source=jdbc/ITIDS, specified in projects EJB 3.0 properties
          [Starting Embedded OC4J Server using the following ports: HTTP=8989, RMI=23892, JMS=9227.]
          C:\Documents and Settings\klh\Application Data\JDeveloper\system11.1.1.0.22.49.49\o.j2ee\embedded-oc4j\config>
          C:\jdevstudio1111\jdk\bin\javaw.exe -client -classpath C:\jdevstudio1111\j2ee\home\oc4j.jar;C:\jdevstudio1111\jdev\lib\jdev-oc4j-embedded.jar -Xverify:none -XX:MaxPermSize=512m -Ddisable.checkForUpdate=true -Doracle.application.environment=development -Doracle.j2ee.dont.use.memory.archive=true -Doracle.j2ee.http.socket.timeout=500 -Doc4j.jms.usePersistenceLockFiles=false "-Djava.security.policy=C:\Documents and Settings\klh\Application Data\JDeveloper\system11.1.1.0.22.49.49\o.j2ee\embedded-oc4j\config\java2.policy" oracle.oc4j.loader.boot.BootStrap -config "C:\Documents and Settings\klh\Application Data\JDeveloper\system11.1.1.0.22.49.49\o.j2ee\embedded-oc4j\config\server.xml"
          [waiting for the server to complete its initialization...]
          May 12, 2008 9:36:10 AM oracle.j2ee.xml.XMLMessages warningException
          WARNING: Exception Encountered
          08/05/12 09:36:22 SEVERE: AbstractInfo.getAnnotation oracle.webservices.annotations.async.AsyncWebService cannot be found in the given classpath.
          08/05/12 09:36:22 SEVERE: AbstractInfo.getAnnotation oracle.webservices.annotations.async.AsyncWebService cannot be found in the given classpath.
          May 12, 2008 9:36:31 AM oracle.j2ee.util.AnnotatedLogger logWithThrowable
          WARNING: J2EE JNDI-00002
          May 12, 2008 9:36:31 AM oracle.j2ee.util.AnnotatedLogger log
          WARNING: No javax.jms.ConnectionFactory found at null
          Ready message received from Oc4jNotifier.
          Embedded OC4J Server startup time: 53015 ms

=========================================

The application never starts and if I try to connect to this server from another project it gives a connection could not be established. The application should load with the the browser for the Session bean so you can view the contents and execute the functions.

Thanks,

Kris
          • 2. Re: oracle.webservices.annotations.async.AsyncWebService cannot be found
            This error message is present in all the projects I have. I do not know its reason but it has no effect on the program. The program works well even with it. it is akind of annoying to have these masseges. I want to solve it but I have no clue where to start.

my error look like this when I run it first time:
            [EJB 3.0]: Assigning default-data-source=jdbc/SRDemoDS, specified in projects EJB 3.0 properties
            [Starting Embedded OC4J Server using the following ports: HTTP=8988, RMI=23891, JMS=9227.]
            C:\Documents and Settings\adel hamza\Application Data\JDeveloper\system11.1.1.0.22.49.49\o.j2ee\embedded-oc4j\config>
            C:\jdev\jdk\bin\javaw.exe -client -classpath C:\jdev\j2ee\home\oc4j.jar;C:\jdev\jdev\lib\jdev-oc4j-embedded.jar -Xverify:none -XX:MaxPermSize=512m -Ddisable.checkForUpdate=true -Doracle.application.environment=development -Doracle.j2ee.dont.use.memory.archive=true -Doracle.j2ee.http.socket.timeout=500 -Doc4j.jms.usePersistenceLockFiles=false "-Djava.security.policy=C:\Documents and Settings\adel hamza\Application Data\JDeveloper\system11.1.1.0.22.49.49\o.j2ee\embedded-oc4j\config\java2.policy" oracle.oc4j.loader.boot.BootStrap -config "C:\Documents and Settings\adel hamza\Application Data\JDeveloper\system11.1.1.0.22.49.49\o.j2ee\embedded-oc4j\config\server.xml"
            [waiting for the server to complete its initialization...]
            May 12, 2008 6:44:23 PM oracle.j2ee.xml.XMLMessages warningException
            WARNING: Exception Encountered
            08/05/12 18:44:27 SEVERE: AbstractInfo.getAnnotation oracle.webservices.annotations.async.AsyncWebService cannot be found in the given classpath.
            08/05/12 18:44:27 SEVERE: AbstractInfo.getAnnotation oracle.webservices.annotations.async.AsyncWebService cannot be found in the given classpath.
            May 12, 2008 6:44:30 PM oracle.j2ee.util.AnnotatedLogger logWithThrowable
            May 12, 2008 6:44:30 PM oracle.j2ee.util.AnnotatedLogger log
            Embedded OC4J Server startup time: 21156 ms.

and it looks like this when I run it second time:
            [EJB 3.0]: Assigning default-data-source=jdbc/SRDemoDS, specified in projects EJB 3.0 properties
            C:\jdev\jdk\bin\javaw.exe -jar C:\jdev\j2ee\home\admin.jar ormi://10.0.0.3:23891 fmwadmin **** -updateConfig
            May 12, 2008 6:58:24 PM oracle.j2ee.util.AnnotatedLogger logWithThrowable
            May 12, 2008 6:58:24 PM oracle.j2ee.util.AnnotatedLogger log
            Embedded OC4J Server startup time: 20672 ms.

I guess ur problem is in the server and this massege have nothing to do with that problem.

Good luck!

Adel Hamza

Message was edited by:
            user635784

Message was edited by:
            user635784

Message was edited by:
            user635784
            • 3. Re: oracle.webservices.annotations.async.AsyncWebService cannot be found
              I met the same problem whenever I run it. When I try to run a client application, it look like this:

[TopLink/JPA Client] Adding Java options: -javaagent:D:\jdevstudiobase1111\lib\java\internal\toplink-agent.jar
              C:\Java\jdk1.6.0_07\bin\javaw.exe -client -classpath D:\java\JDeveloper\.adf;D:\java\JDeveloper\Project1\classes;D:\jdevstudiobase1111\lib\java\shared\oracle.toplink\11.1.1.0.0\toplink-core.jar;D:\jdevstudiobase1111\lib\java\shared\oracle.toplink.ojdbc\11.1.1.0.0\toplink-ojdbc.jar;D:\jdevstudiobase1111\lib\java\internal\toplink-oc4j.jar;D:\jdevstudiobase1111\lib\java\internal\toplink-agent.jar;D:\jdevstudiobase1111\lib\java\shared\oracle.toplink\11.1.1.0.0\antlr.jar;D:\jdevstudiobase1111\j2ee\home\lib\persistence.jar;D:\jdevstudiobase1111\lib\xmlparserv2.jar;D:\jdevstudiobase1111\lib\xml.jar;D:\jdevstudiobase1111\j2ee\home\lib\ejb.jar;D:\jdevstudiobase1111\j2ee\home\oc4j.jar;D:\jdevstudiobase1111\j2ee\home\oc4jclient.jar;D:\jdevstudiobase1111\j2ee\home\lib\oc4j-internal.jar;D:\jdevstudiobase1111\opmn\lib\optic.jar -javaagent:D:\jdevstudiobase1111\lib\java\internal\toplink-agent.jar project1.IssueFacadeClient
              2008-9-26 20:48:42 oracle.j2ee.util.AnnotatedLogger logWithThrowable
              WARNING: J2EE JNDI-00005
              javax.naming.NamingException: Error reading application-client descriptor: Error communicating with server: No such domain/application: "AppInJDev11g"; nested exception is:
                   javax.naming.AuthenticationException: No such domain/application: "AppInJDev11g" [Root exception is java.lang.InstantiationException: Error communicating with server: No such domain/application: "AppInJDev11g"; nested exception is:
                   javax.naming.AuthenticationException: No such domain/application: "AppInJDev11g"]
                   at oracle.j2ee.naming.ApplicationClientInitialContextFactory.getApplicationContext(ApplicationClientInitialContextFactory.java:184)
                   at oracle.j2ee.naming.ApplicationClientInitialContextFactory.getInitialContext(ApplicationClientInitialContextFactory.java:169)
                   at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:667)
                   at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:288)
                   at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:223)
                   at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:197)
                   at project1.IssueFacadeClient.getInitialContext(IssueFacadeClient.java:83)
                   at project1.IssueFacadeClient.main(IssueFacadeClient.java:13)
              Caused by: java.lang.InstantiationException: Error communicating with server: No such domain/application: "AppInJDev11g"; nested exception is:
                   javax.naming.AuthenticationException: No such domain/application: "AppInJDev11g"
                   at com.oracle.naming.J2EEContext.create(J2EEContext.java:109)
                   at oracle.j2ee.naming.ApplicationClientInitialContextFactory.getApplicationContext(ApplicationClientInitialContextFactory.java:180)
                   ... 7 more
              Caused by: oracle.oc4j.rmi.OracleRemoteException: No such domain/application: "AppInJDev11g"; nested exception is:
                   javax.naming.AuthenticationException: No such domain/application: "AppInJDev11g"
                   at oracle.oc4j.deployment.ApplicationClientResourceFinder.lookupResourceFinder(ApplicationClientResourceFinder.java:115)
                   at oracle.oc4j.deployment.ApplicationClientResourceFinder.getFinder(ApplicationClientResourceFinder.java:128)
                   at oracle.oc4j.deployment.ApplicationClientResourceFinder.getLocation(ApplicationClientResourceFinder.java:80)
                   at oracle.oc4j.deployment.ApplicationClientResourceFinder.getEjbBinding(ApplicationClientResourceFinder.java:38)
                   at com.oracle.naming.J2EEContext.addEJBReferenceEntries(J2EEContext.java:590)
                   at com.oracle.naming.J2EEContext.create(J2EEContext.java:101)
                   ... 8 more
              Caused by: javax.naming.AuthenticationException: No such domain/application: "AppInJDev11g"
                   at oracle.oc4j.rmi.ClientRmiTransport.connectToServer(ClientRmiTransport.java:120)
                   at oracle.oc4j.rmi.ClientSocketRmiTransport.connectToServer(ClientSocketRmiTransport.java:70)
                   at com.evermind.server.rmi.RMIClientConnection.connect(RMIClientConnection.java:720)
                   at com.evermind.server.rmi.RMIClientConnection.sendLookupRequest(RMIClientConnection.java:252)
                   at com.evermind.server.rmi.RMIClientConnection.lookup(RMIClientConnection.java:235)
                   at com.evermind.server.rmi.RMIClient.lookup(RMIClient.java:302)
                   at com.evermind.server.rmi.RMIClientContext.lookup(RMIClientContext.java:64)
                   at oracle.oc4j.deployment.ApplicationClientResourceFinder.lookupResourceFinder(ApplicationClientResourceFinder.java:106)
                   ... 13 more
              Process exited with exit code 0.

Edited by: user10123912 on Sep 26, 2008 5:57 PM