This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
Try using <dvt:o1axis> tag instead of <dvt:x1axis>.
Hope this helps
because <dvt:x1axis> doesn't have the properties I'm looking for I tried following:
With this I managed to change the orientation of the X-axis label but changing tickLabelSkipFirst and tickLabelSkipCount seems to have no effect.
<dvt:o1TickLabel automaticRotation="AR_HORIZ_ROTATE_270" tickLabelSkipMode="TLS_MANUAL" tickLabelSkipFirst="10" tickLabelSkipCount="12" textRotation="TR_HORIZ_ROTATE_270"/>
(Testes with IE7 and FF2).
With TP4 it's also not possible to show vertical gridlines (Frank also commited this in an other thread). Will this feature be available in production release?
You should move to the production version of JDeveloper 11g that was just released:
However I have a answers for your questions:
1. Setting time tick labels to hours: This should work by setting continuousTimeAxisInterval="CTAI_HOUR" on the advanced graph tag.
Here's the tagdoc for that attribute.
Specifies the interval along a continuous time axis only if you want to override the value that the graph calculates automatically. Valid values are as follows:
* CTAI_AUTOMATIC - (Default) Graph calculates the interval automatically.
* CTAI_YEAR - Sets the interval to years.
* CTAI_MONTH - Sets the interval to months.
* CTAI_DAY - Sets the interval to days.
* CTAI_HOUR - Sets the interval to hours.
* CTAI_MINUTE - Sets the interval to minutes.
* CTAI_SECOND - Sets the interval to seconds.
2. Vertical gridlines can be set by using the o1Axis tag and setting the tickStyle. This should change all o1Axis ticks to gridlines. For different lineStyles, you can also use the lineStyle attribute.
Hope this helps