Can someone give me an overview of the different tablespaces created as part of the semantic technologies? I currently have the following tablespaces:
Can someone explain when the tablespaces are used during the bulk load process? During my current data load, I am seeing growth in the RDF_TEMP tablespace. I am using SQL*Loader followed by the sem_apis.bulk_load_from_staging_table to load my data. Which tablespaces are used during the different steps of the bulk load process? Which tablespaces should "shrink" after the load?
- Tablespace for the staging table
- Tablespace for the application table
- Tablespace for the RDF_VALUE$ table and indexes (same as the tablespace specified when the Semantic Network was created)
- Tablespace for the RDF model and indexes. Unless explicitly specified at model creation time, this defaults to tablespace for the Semantic Network.
- Temporary tablespace used for sort (e.g., during index creation).
Space allocated for the temporary tablespace can be removed by the user once the bulk-load completes.