1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 9, 2008 7:51 PM by 3004 RSS

Creating custom Objects in Weblogic Server

Hi everyone,

I am looking to create a custom object in weblogic server. For example, if I wanted to create an object and have, say, 5 String attributes, 8 int attributes, and 4 long attributes. Someone suggested creating a deployable application (a webapp) and then create the custom object in that application. I am a newbie to this stuff so I dont know how to implement that. Also, does anyone know if this can be done using Weblogic Scripting Language (WLST). Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Harinder
        • 1. Re: Creating custom Objects in Weblogic Server
          You can not create custom MBeans using WLST.

Refer to the WLS JMX documentation for more information on create and
          registering custom MBeans.

Peter

Harinder Thind wrote:
          Hi everyone,

I am looking to create a custom object in weblogic server. For example, if I wanted to create an object and have, say, 5 String attributes, 8 int attributes, and 4 long attributes. Someone suggested creating a deployable application (a webapp) and then create the custom object in that application. I am a newbie to this stuff so I dont know how to implement that. Also, does anyone know if this can be done using Weblogic Scripting Language (WLST). Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Harinder
          From - Wed