This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 10, 2008 5:53 PM by 3004 RSS

Achieving Full Active State Before App Switch

666705 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
I have several applications deployed on a weblogic 10. I have set the deployment order for all but one of the applications to 100, with the other application set to 200.

When I start up the server, the applications switch states with the one set to 200 last. However, the actual switch is in chunks, i.e. from prepared to admin, and from admin to active.

I need the applictions to switch through the states 1 at a time so that each goes from prepared to admin to active before moving onto the next one.

How would I accomplish this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
  • 1. Re: Achieving Full Active State Before App Switch
    3004 Newbie
    Currently Being Moderated
    I don't think you can do this.

Just curious. Why do you need this?

Ethan Stein wrote:
    I have several applications deployed on a weblogic 10. I have set the deployment order for all but one of the applications to 100, with the other application set to 200.

When I start up the server, the applications switch states with the one set to 200 last. However, the actual switch is in chunks, i.e. from prepared to admin, and from admin to active.

I need the applictions to switch through the states 1 at a time so that each goes from prepared to admin to active before moving onto the next one.

How would I accomplish this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.