1 2 Previous Next 18 Replies Latest reply: Dec 2, 2008 6:23 AM by Anuj Dwivedi--Oracle Go to original post RSS
      • 15. Re: How can we use two user certificates at a time?
        Hi Nandagopal/Ramesh,

Can Oracle B2B be made to use just the ewallet.txt and not the ewallet.p12 (Oracle Wallet Manager). Is it possible to specify the ewallet.txt in the tip.properties so as to over-ride any dependency with OWM?

With Thanks & Regards,
        Suhas.
        • 16. Re: How can we use two user certificates at a time?
          Not sure, what is the use case. OWM is just a utility to manage the wallet and its associated certificate and is nothing to do with B2B. You can very well point ewallet.txt in tip.properties by providing the full path.

Follow http://www.b2bgurus.com/search?q=b2bwallet.txt.
          • 17. Re: How can we use two user certificates at a time?
            Anuj Dwivedi--Oracle
            Hi,

I created a dummy wallet using Orapki having two private keys in it. I tried to work with this wallet and it was working fine for the one key(which was added first) but when I used other key for communicating with another trading partner it was giving the invalid exception saying "There was an error while decrypting or verifying the message" at the Trading Partner end.

Does it mean that Oracle B2B not support two private keys?

When I tried to export the wallet in ".txt" format using wallet manager, it was exporting only one private key(Which was added first) and all trusted certificates but second private key(Which was added later) was missing from that file.

Does it mean that Oracle Wallet Manager also not support two private keys?

Need your help.

Thanks & Regards,
            Anuj Dwivedi
            • 18. Re: How can we use two user certificates at a time?
              Anuj Dwivedi--Oracle
              Hi,

Can anyone tell that how can a B2B show different trusted certificates to different trading partners i.e. while doing server authentication how can I present my certificate according to the client who is accessing me?

It will be great help.

Thanks & Regards,
              Anuj Dwivedi
              1 2 Previous Next