1 2 3 Previous Next 31 Replies Latest reply: Apr 23, 2012 4:02 AM by 932456 Branched to a new discussion. RSS

Getting OCA certificate

Rehman
      Hello dears,

i have passed the exams (Introduction to Oracle 9i & Fundamental I )( 1Z-007, 1Z0-031 ). now i want to get the certificate for OCA because untill now i didn't recieved. how i can claim this certificate ????

Regards
      Rehman
        • 1. Re: Getting OCA certificate
          Sabdar Syed
          Pls read the Certification FAQs,

http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=82#5Q1A

Receiving Certificate

I completed all the required exams in my certification track. How and when will I receive my certificate?

The testing center will send your exam results to the Oracle Certification Program. All results are processed once a week. Once all the certification requirements within the track you are pursuing have been complete, including submission and approval of the Hands On Course Requirement Form, you should receive your certification success kit within 6-8 weeks. The Success Kit will include a personalized certificate as well as instructions on how to obtain your Oracle Certification logo. If you do not receive your Oracle certification success kit within this amount of time, please send an email to ocp-fulfillment_ww@oracle.com and provide your name, Oracle Certification Program credential earned, Prometric ID number, current mailing address, and daytime phone number. For Hyperion candidates, please email hyperioncert_ww@oracle.com.

I have not received my certification success kit. What do I do?

If you do not receive your Oracle certification success kit within 4-6 weeks of receiving verification that your Hands On Course Requirement Form has been successfully graded, please send an email to ocp-fulfillment_ww@oracle.com and provide your name, Oracle Certification Program credential earned, Prometric ID number, current mailing address, and daytime phone number.

For Hyperion Candidates: If you complete all your certification requirements before December 1, 2007 and you have not received your certification success kit via email within 6-8 weeks of completing your final certification requirement, please contact hyperioncert_ww@oracle.com. Please provide the name and date of your exam as well as the name and email address under which you registered for the exam.

Regards,
          Sabdar Syed,
          http://sabdarsyed.blogspot.com
          • 2. Re: Getting OCA certificate
            Rehman
            Thx man. thanks for guideness.
            • 3. Re: Getting OCA certificate
              Rehman,
              don't hold your breath, I am waiting for my 11g OCA certificate already 25 weeks, and all I get back from ocp_fulfillment is a boilerplate response "wait 6 to 8 weeks".
              I don't see any sense any more in Oracle certification when I have to spend a lot (money and effort), but don't get anything back.

Chris
              • 4. Re: Getting OCA certificate
                Rehman
                Hay Chris, r u really waiting for 25 weaks ???? . if its like this then very sad man. i hope to recieve it ASAP. let's wait & c
                • 5. Re: Getting OCA certificate
                  Sabdar Syed
                  If you guys do not get the certification on given stipulated time. Then you can ask for reprint your certification again for you.

Even I got my Oracle RAC Expert Certification after a long wait.

http://sabdarsyed.blogspot.com/2008/11/received-certification-kit-of-oracle.html

Regards,
                  Sabdar Syed.
                  • 6. Re: Getting OCA certificate
                    Hi,
                    In my case, the problem is not that the certificate has been lost in the mail -- when I tried to get just the password to download the OCA logo, I got a reply saying "As per our records your Oracle 11g DBA OCA success kit is currently under process. Please allow 4-6 weeks to receive the same."

So even the 6 to 8 weeks seem to be very optimistic (Sabdar Syed's certifiacte needed 3 months, mine has not even been processed in almost 6 months). I really wonder what is the problem here, other comanies seem to be able to handle this much more efficiently: When I took an exam for Sun (also at an Prometric test site), the certificate was mailed out on the next day, and at the same time I also received an email with the password to the certification site. Seems like Oracle is in severe need of better software (or database ?) to be able to handle this task.

Chris
                    • 7. Re: Getting OCA certificate
                      Brandye Barrington-Oracle
                      Chris,
                      I'm sure this has been frustrating for you and you should not have been waiting this long. Please send an email to ocp-fulfillment_ww@oracle.com and ask for the status of your kit. Please also ask them to escalate the issue to me and I will see if we can determine what the hold-up is.

Thanks,
                      Brandye Barrington
                      Certification Forum Moderator
                      Certification Program Manager
                      • 8. Re: Getting OCA certificate
                        Hello Brandye, thank you for the response !
                        I have now sent another mail to ocp-fulfillment_ww and am waiting in suspense for the outcome.

Kind regards,
                        Chris
                        • 9. Re: Getting OCA certificate
                          Hi all,
                          Finally, I have received my OCA certificate today ! Exactly 6 months and 5 days after I fulfilled the requirements, or 3 months after the "promised" date (10 weeks after end of beta). As for me, the case is closed.

Special thanks to Brandye for your support ! After I mentioned your name in an email to ocp-fulfillment_ww, I received a response email within one day, notifying me that my case was now raised to Exress Shipping, and I would get a shipping confirmation by email within 10 days. I have not received this email, but I have received the certificate, even better for me.

I still think that Oracle has some homework to do to get anywhere near the level of other IT companies wrt certification (my experience is with IBM and SUN). Both the exam takers and Oracle could gain a lot from this.

Regards,
                          Chris
                          • 10. Re: Getting OCA certificate
                            Respected Sir,

My name is Arvind Chintamanrao Nikumbh. I have passed the OCA exam - Developer track (Introduction to Oracle 9i and Program with PL/SQL. Now I want to get the certificate for OCA. The details are as below:

**PAPER 1 : INTRODUCTION TO ORACLE 9I SQL**

Promatric Testing ID : SR5249788
                            Registration Number : QAESYD51EA SITE NO. : IID
                            EXAM NO. : 007
                            DATE : September 13, 2008

**PAPER 2 : PROGRAM WITH PL/SQL**

Promatric Testing ID : SR5249788
                            Registration Number : QDESYD5077 SITE NO. : IID
                            EXAM NO. : 147
                            DATE : October 31, 2008

Until now I didn't received OCA certificate. Please send me Certificate on following postal address :

ARVIND CHINTAMANRAO NIKUMBH
                            AKSHAR ESTATES 'C', FLAT NO. 12, NEXT TO SUNAND HEIGHTS,
                            NEAR SAVATA MALI GARDEN, KATHE LANE,
                            DWARKA,
                            NASIK-422 011
                            MAHARASHTRA
                            INDIA
                            MOBILE : 09921468657

With regards,

Arvind Nikumbh

Edited by: user10659894 on Dec 10, 2008 10:44 PM
                            • 11. Re: Getting OCA certificate
                              Hello Arvind,
                              Please send your request to ocp-fulfillment_ww@oracle.com to request the status of your certificate. They will be glad to assist.

Regards,
                              Brandye Barrington
                              • 12. Re: Getting OCA certificate
                                Hello Brandye Barrington

How I launch my request to ocp-fulfillment_ww@oracle.com kindly tell me the details.

regards,

arvind nikumbh
                                • 13. Re: Getting OCA certificate
                                  Hello Arvind,
                                  If it has been 6-8 weeks since you completed your final certification requirement, please send and email to ocp-fulfillment_ww@oracle.com. Include your full name, the details of your exams and your prometric ID and the team will assist you with the status of your certification success kit.

Regards,
                                  Brandye Barrington
                                  • 14. Re: Getting OCA certificate
                                    hello Brandye,

I have passed last exam of oracle OCP track on 11th April 2009. previous month i sent an email to ocp-fulfillment_ww@oracle.com. They told me to wait 3 more weeks..waited 3 months ,now what should i do.

please help me.my company ask me to submit ocp success kit for client clarification.

Thank u
                                    selva..
                                    1 2 3 Previous Next