1 2 3 Previous Next 31 Replies Latest reply: Oct 26, 2009 4:20 PM by Chris Carter-Oracle Go to original post RSS
      • 15. Re: Error is: 'weblogic.management.DeploymentException:'
        vielen dank,

ich habe es schon versucht und wird noch wieder versuchen.

But this option is also great for deploying the applications to other servers like JBoss and so... At the moment i am quiete happy to start using Jdeveloper, but this ugly error made me stucked and i cant follow the Java tutorial...

i hope i will solve this soon, by the way i got this error for also second JSF cue card example...

ilke - on the road again
        • 16. Re: Error is: 'weblogic.management.DeploymentException:'
          I have just noticed that i get this error again when i follow the cue card for building a web services from simple java class ... I could also deploy it as a war file...

But i cant deploy the JSF applications as a EAR file still, it gives the error as below although i choosed to deploy it to tomcat, it gives error probably from deployment configuration.

am i supposed to add a j2ee module here ?

---- Deployment started. ---- Oct 24, 2008 2:37:57 PM
          Target platform is (Tomcat 6.x).
          Running dependency analysis...
          Building...
          #### Deployment incomplete. #### Oct 24, 2008 2:38:04 PM
          == ERROR: No j2ee modules detected in EAR archive. Deployment aborted. == (oracle.jdeveloper.deploy.VetoableDeployException)

By the way is anyone gave a try to the JSF Building cue-cards ?

Could anyone make "Build a Simple JSF Application" or "Create JSF Page Navigation" run ?

If so, i will accept that i get the error from this machine and will work on another machine, i liked Jdeveloper a lot, but i am really stucked at the very beginning ...

ilke

Edited by: ilke on 24.Eki.2008 03:01
          • 17. Re: Error is: 'weblogic.management.DeploymentException:'
            Olaf Heimburger
            What I don't get so far is whether you deploy it on the integrated WLS or on a standalone WLS.
            Anyway, you can install the ADF runtime on any WLS installation by following the instructions in this whitepaper, appendix A (http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/jdev/tips/muench/credmig111100/index.html#installconfigwls)

--olaf                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
            • 18. Re: Error is: 'weblogic.management.DeploymentException:'
              Hi,

I installed JDeveloper 11g. And I get the same error. Did you solve the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Senol Akbulak
              • 19. Re: Error is: 'weblogic.management.DeploymentException:'
                Olaf Heimburger
                If you run a weblogic domain make sure that the Application Development Framework is part of it. Use the Configuration Wizard to change the configuration of an existing domain. If the Application Development Framework does not show up in the wizard you need to install it to the WLS instance.

--olaf                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
                • 20. Re: Error is: 'weblogic.management.DeploymentException:'
                  Hello all.

I'm running into the same problem.

What I'm currently tried (but it did not work) :
                  1. Adding a new librairy into Tools > Manage Librairies that contains all jars files from jdeveloper/modules/oracle.jps_111../*
                  2. Adding it to the class path on the view controller project
                  3. Adding it as a contributor into the deployment profile

The same mistake again occurs ; here's the weblogic log :

####<Dec 1, 2008 11:17:48 AM CET> <Info> <J2EE> <easyges.easyteam.fr> <EasygesServer> <[STANDBY] ExecuteThread: '4' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1228126668222> <BEA-160170> <Imported library Extension-Name: adf.oracle.domain, Specification-Version: 1, Implementation-Version: 11.1.1.0.0 for Application AppTestDeploy_application1> 
                  ####<Dec 1, 2008 11:17:48 AM CET> <Error> <Deployer> <easyges.easyteam.fr> <EasygesServer> <[STANDBY] ExecuteThread: '4' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1228126668252> <BEA-149265> <Failure occurred in the execution of deployment request with ID '1228126666343' for task '19'. Error is: 'weblogic.management.DeploymentException: '
                  weblogic.management.DeploymentException: 
                       at weblogic.application.internal.flow.BaseLifecycleFlow$CreateListenerAction.run(BaseLifecycleFlow.java:171)
                       at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
                       at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(Unknown Source)
                       at weblogic.application.internal.flow.BaseLifecycleFlow$BaseAction.invoke(BaseLifecycleFlow.java:99)
                       at weblogic.application.internal.flow.HeadLifecycleFlow.createListener(HeadLifecycleFlow.java:117)
                       at weblogic.application.internal.flow.HeadLifecycleFlow.createListener(HeadLifecycleFlow.java:103)
                       at weblogic.application.internal.flow.HeadLifecycleFlow.createListeners(HeadLifecycleFlow.java:172)
                       at weblogic.application.internal.flow.HeadLifecycleFlow.prepare(HeadLifecycleFlow.java:277)
                       at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment$1.next(BaseDeployment.java:615)
                       at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:37)
                       at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.prepare(BaseDeployment.java:191)
                       at weblogic.application.internal.EarDeployment.prepare(EarDeployment.java:16)
                       at weblogic.application.internal.DeploymentStateChecker.prepare(DeploymentStateChecker.java:155)
                       at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.AppContainerInvoker.prepare(AppContainerInvoker.java:60)
                       at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.ActivateOperation.createAndPrepareContainer(ActivateOperation.java:197)
                       at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.ActivateOperation.doPrepare(ActivateOperation.java:89)
                       at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.AbstractOperation.prepare(AbstractOperation.java:217)
                       at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentManager.handleDeploymentPrepare(DeploymentManager.java:723)
                       at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentManager.prepareDeploymentList(DeploymentManager.java:1190)
                       at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentManager.handlePrepare(DeploymentManager.java:248)
                       at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentServiceDispatcher.prepare(DeploymentServiceDispatcher.java:159)
                       at weblogic.deploy.service.internal.targetserver.DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.doPrepareCallback(DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.java:157)
                       at weblogic.deploy.service.internal.targetserver.DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.access$000(DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.java:12)
                       at weblogic.deploy.service.internal.targetserver.DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer$1.run(DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.java:45)
                       at weblogic.work.SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl$WorkAdapterImpl.run(SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl.java:516)
                       at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:201)
                       at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:173)
                  java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.security.jps.wls.listeners.JpsAppVersionLifecycleListener
                       at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:247)
                       at weblogic.application.internal.flow.BaseLifecycleFlow$CreateListenerAction.run(BaseLifecycleFlow.java:135)
                       at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
                       at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(Unknown Source)
                       at weblogic.application.internal.flow.BaseLifecycleFlow$BaseAction.invoke(BaseLifecycleFlow.java:99)
                       at weblogic.application.internal.flow.HeadLifecycleFlow.createListener(HeadLifecycleFlow.java:117)
                       at weblogic.application.internal.flow.HeadLifecycleFlow.createListener(HeadLifecycleFlow.java:103)
                       at weblogic.application.internal.flow.HeadLifecycleFlow.createListeners(HeadLifecycleFlow.java:172)
                       at weblogic.application.internal.flow.HeadLifecycleFlow.prepare(HeadLifecycleFlow.java:277)
                       at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment$1.next(BaseDeployment.java:615)
                       at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:37)
                       at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.prepare(BaseDeployment.java:191)
                       at weblogic.application.internal.EarDeployment.prepare(EarDeployment.java:16)
                       at weblogic.application.internal.DeploymentStateChecker.prepare(DeploymentStateChecker.java:155)
                       at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.AppContainerInvoker.prepare(AppContainerInvoker.java:60)
                       at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.ActivateOperation.createAndPrepareContainer(ActivateOperation.java:197)
                       at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.ActivateOperation.doPrepare(ActivateOperation.java:89)
                       at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.AbstractOperation.prepare(AbstractOperation.java:217)
                       at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentManager.handleDeploymentPrepare(DeploymentManager.java:723)
                       at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentManager.prepareDeploymentList(DeploymentManager.java:1190)
                       at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentManager.handlePrepare(DeploymentManager.java:248)
                       at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentServiceDispatcher.prepare(DeploymentServiceDispatcher.java:159)
                       at weblogic.deploy.service.internal.targetserver.DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.doPrepareCallback(DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.java:157)
                       at weblogic.deploy.service.internal.targetserver.DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.access$000(DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.java:12)
                       at weblogic.deploy.service.internal.targetserver.DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer$1.run(DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.java:45)
                       at weblogic.work.SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl$WorkAdapterImpl.run(SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl.java:516)
                       at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:201)
                       at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:173)
                  >
                  • 21. Re: Error is: 'weblogic.management.DeploymentException:'
                    I found this : Re: Always fail to deploy to server when (Create a Simple EJB Session Bean ) (last post)

but it's not working !!

Couldn't anyone share experience ?

Thx
                    • 22. Re: Error is: 'weblogic.management.DeploymentException:'
                      grimrand
                      Hi

Thanks for your updates in this area, I had come to this conclusion myself. The strange thing is that from within JDeveloper 11 deployment to its 'in-build' weblogic server works without this error. But from my JDeveloper on XP to a Solaris machine I get the errors discussed here.

Editing the deployment file, repackaging and transferring from windows to xp, then install through the console is a laborious process at best and error prone at worst. Is there a way to configure JDeveloper so that the listener tags are not included?

Regards Terry Bennett
                      • 23. Re: Error is: 'weblogic.management.DeploymentException:'
                        Timo Hahn
                        The maintenance release of jdev11 build5188 should fix this error.
                        Did you try this version? If not try it out, otherwise you should think about updating your jdev to the new release.
                        Timo
                        • 24. Re: Error is: 'weblogic.management.DeploymentException:'
                          Hi all,

thanx for your all responses. although it is more than a month and i am blocked to practice JSF because of this error, nice to see that this is a bug candidate.

What i have seen is :no problem to which server even built-in or to a JBOSS, i can not even deploy it to a EAR file ! i am simply following the Cue-cards. I am not an experienced JBuilder User, nor a J2EE developer. But there is something going wrong with this JSF stuff ...

If anyone that came to a solution somehow, can he please describe the solution !?

Timo, ı just updated to 11.1.1.0."1" , is that the solution ?

thanx for coloboration

ilke

Edited by: ilke on 12.Ara.2008 02:27
                          • 25. Re: Error is: 'weblogic.management.DeploymentException:'
                            So, what's new ?

Regards.
                            • 26. Re: Error is: 'weblogic.management.DeploymentException:'
                              Hi again,

I installed build 5188 ; deployed from jdevelopper to wls. The error is :
                              java.lang.classNotFoundException : oracle.adf.share.weblogic.listeners.ADFApllicationLifeCycleListener
                              and there's still the listeners tag in weblogic-application.xml.

I launched an SR. I'll post information ASAP.

Regards.
                              Luc-
                              • 27. Re: Error is: 'weblogic.management.DeploymentException:'
                                See Note 758426.1 in MetaLink, it describes a workaround for this bug
                                • 28. Re: Error is: 'weblogic.management.DeploymentException:'
                                  First Create a Jar deployment Profile for the Model
                                  Next Create a WAR deployment Profile for the ViewController setting the jar model contribution in the Profile Dependencies.

I hope this help.
                                  Marco.
                                  • 29. Re: Error is: 'weblogic.management.DeploymentException:'
                                    Hi, I had this same problem. The whole purpose of a EAR is containing a J2EE app. It's divided on a Web Components Archive (WAR) and a JAR with the Enterprise App. I found this document useful and the app could be deployed successfully to an EAR. Remember to include all you extra libraries as another file Group of the "Libraries Type". Basically you owuld have to separatelly create the WAR deployment descriptor, the EJB JAR deployment descriptor and after that create the EAR based on one or two of them.

[http://download.oracle.com/otndocs/tech/ias/portal/files/RG/OBE/deployToAppServer/lesson_Deployment.htm]
                                    http://download.oracle.com/otndocs/tech/ias/portal/files/RG/OBE/deployToAppServer/lesson_Deployment.htm

This document is intended for Jdev10g and OracleAS 10, but the procedure is almost the same for both versions.