This discussion is archived
5 Replies Latest reply: Dec 22, 2008 8:53 PM by 663759 RSS

Remove Qualifying Question assigned to a DCM

647688 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
hello,
I have a DCM with a qualifying question & value but i dont want it now for the current usage... how do u remove this? i want that field to be blank in the dataset!
  • 1. Re: Remove Qualifying Question assigned to a DCM
    522028 Newbie
    Hi,

Qualifying question is required if a DCM is being collected more than once on same Clinical Planned Event and can not be removed form an active DCM.

Qualifying question can be removed, in case you want to use copy same DCM in another study beause the status of the COPY will be provisional.

Nav
  • 2. Re: Remove Qualifying Question assigned to a DCM
    647688 Newbie
    Hi Nav,
    Thanks for the reply. I dont know if u r famiad liar with RDC. Can i make the AE form dynamic in RDC 4.5.2 like as we dont know the number of events of AE's for a patient...
  • 3. Re: Remove Qualifying Question assigned to a DCM
    522028 Newbie
    Hi Vnay

Though i have not used RDC ?:| but you may design a Repeating QG for AE and leave Enforce Max Reps uncheck. This is allow user to create more repeats if the no. of AEs exceeds the Max Reps Expected.

I am not sure if it would work in RDC but that the way we do it in paper based system.

Hope that would help.

Do let me know if that works for you.

Cheers and Have Fun
    Nav:D
  • 4. Re: Remove Qualifying Question assigned to a DCM
    647688 Newbie
    Hi Nav,
    The one which you told works perfectly with OC ....setting up the Max repeats field to 50 or 100 and then Display to 10-15 at a time also works .. working with OC perfectly but not with RDC [:(] The same thing might not work with the Graphic layout but i am trying to find out if they is any special feature ni the new RDC version or....
    Anyways, nice to tlk to u dude... where are from? If you dont mind, Could you give me your email ID or sumthing so that we can share our knowledge from time to time1 i dont find this Forum to be interactive!

Vnay
  • 5. Re: Remove Qualifying Question assigned to a DCM
    663759 Newbie

Hi Vnay,

In RDC there is an option to create duplicate pages ( as we cannot enter sub event number in RDC).

Regards,
    Sat

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points