This content has been marked as final. Show 6 replies
- Please be aware that sites/materials you ask for if likely to be considered as unauthorized training material and may get you banned from certifications.
- If you think are offered what you think is a legitimite site please run it through [http://www.certguard.com/] first.
- Please read other posts in this fourm, particularly the faq and blog posts at the top of the forum. And there is good information in other posts.
- Please check out the oracle education site as there is a lot of informtation there.
- By registering at prometric you can go part way through the examn purchase process and that will give you details of authroized prometric centers and some idea of when they offer exam sittings.
- It is very important to get practice and experience, having the certification without this is likely to be of little value.
Hope this helps - bigdelboy
Better you can do this in oracle Institute ,because no one gives offer like oracle institute even oracle workforce development....
Please refer to this address for more information :
First you may register cerfication exam on oracle website . They will contact you within 7 days (through mail or phone call)
1. Better you can go to oracle institute and register.
8th Floor, Acropolis New No. 148,
Old No. 67, Dr. Radhakrishnan Salai
Chennai - 600 004
Phone : +91 80 4108 4650
Toll free Number : 1800 425 8877 (Toll free in India)
Email id : email@example.com
2. Finally they will give exam center details. It might be in
111 Sterling Road,
Chennai 600 034.
Tel : 91(44)-43021415/ 16
NOTE : My request you dont know anything , better you may call exam contacting person in chennai
Mr.Ganesh - 04466346114