I have an InterConnect scenario with two adapters - a DB-adapter which publishes messages and an (XML-type) FTP-adapter subscribing to these messages and produces XML-files in a directory.
This basic setup works well - but now I have added a new attribute to the message by adding it to the DB-adapter App. Data Type and I have added it to the Common Data Type and I have mapped the two using CopyField.
Similarly I have the new field the App. Data Type in the FTP-adapter - again mapping the new field from the Common Data Type to the App. Data Type using CopyField.
Now, when sending a message and inspecting the log files I can see, that the mapping from the DB-adapter to the hub CDT and on to the FTP-adapter is correct - my new attribute (called T0068) is mapped as I intended and contains the correct value "DK-BT-004-003" - however the resulting XML-file is not correct.
Snippet from the FTP-adapter log file:
Message from hub:
<AO N = "IGVersion">
<A N = "S009_0065">UTILMD</A>
<A N = "S009_0052">D</A>
<A N = "S009_0054">02A</A>
<A N = "S009_0051">UN</A>
<A N = "S009_0057">DKGAS1</A>
<A N = "T0068">DK-BT-004-003</A>
<A N = "PCDATA">293237</A>
Ergo, my new attribute T0068 contains the correct value.
The FTP-adapter produces: