2 Replies Latest reply: May 13, 2009 7:08 PM by 701353 RSS

please help me to installation of developer suit of 10g

i download the developer suit 1og on my hard disk and i unzip all the files in disk1 and disk2 folders. when i start the setup from the disk1 folder and they run the oracle installion wizard but after that they give the message specify the file loacation. i specified the file location this c:\disk1\stage1\production.jar but they did't go through. please help why this is not go through.
        • 1. Re: please help me to installation of developer suit of 10g
          Hi Asif,

Actualy when you run a set up, path is added automaticaly.

If you have a windows XP, First unzip and then run the setup.

In windows xp, compressed files are open. It is the default behaviour of Windows XP.

First unzip or copy the unzip files to other location and then run the setup.

if you have any problem, then reply.

Regards
          Muhammad Farooq
          • 2. Re: please help me to installation of developer suit of 10g
            Hi! i'm a student of computer science, and i need to install developer suite for a proyect i need to do for one of my classes. I have a problem installing developer suit on Windows Vista. After i download and unzip both disk, i run the setup from the installer folder and i get an alert that says: "abnormal termination. There's been an internal error. Send the following files to the Oracle Suport Services: Unknown, Unknow, Unknow". I've also tryed with the setup from the main folder and i get the same alert. I don't know what to do, i've tryed setting the compatibility mode to windows XP, runnig as administrator, changing the performance configuration of my computer and nothing. Please help me to install the program!