This discussion is archived
9 Replies Latest reply: Jun 7, 2009 9:04 PM by 694809 RSS

Primavera Inspire

702239 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hello;
could anybody tell me where to find primavera Inspire for SAP?
thanks
  • 1. Re: Primavera Inspire
    cruz878 Journeyer
    Since Oracle purchased Primavera I imagine they will be phasing out Inspire altogether (if they haven't unofficially already). We are in the process of implementing Pipeline between the two systems but as this is a work in progress I cannot yet speak on it's success.
  • 2. Re: Primavera Inspire
    702239 Newbie
    thanks for the answer, in fact, I've been searching for this thing for a moment, but I couldn't find it, I heard about pipeline solution, but here, in the company they want primavera solutions, so....
    I don't know if it's included with the software package or we need a separate media for it .?
  • 3. Re: Primavera Inspire
    cruz878 Journeyer
    There is a separate cost associated with the Inspire solution, for both licensing/maintenance and software I believe. I do not see anything Inspire related for download on edelivery.oracle.com so you will likely have to contact Primavera to find out where to obtain it. Let us know what you find as I am curious to see how this plays out.
  • 4. Re: Primavera Inspire
    135061 Newbie
    Hi, I am also interested to see how this pans out as have some work to do on an existing SAP-P6 Inspire instalation and don't want to waste time on new development to have to re-do in another tool. If it is anything like previous purchases i wouldn't be surprised if Oracle looks to sell of the SAP interface to a third party.
  • 5. Re: Primavera Inspire
    705208 Newbie
    Primavera Inspire for SAP is alive and well! you can find further information at:http://www.oracle.com/applications/primavera/primavera-inspire-for-sap.html , take a look at a demo at:
    http://www.oracle.com/webapps/dialogue/dlgpage.jsp?p_ext=Y&p_dlg_id=7670269&src=6748413&Act=36 and even request your own one-on-one personalized demo.
    Let me know if you need further info.
  • 6. Re: Primavera Inspire
    135061 Newbie
    Cheers for that I will have a look. It turns out that a site I was informed were using inspire were in fact using their own developed interface using flat files!!! Manual processes everywhere. Does Inspire really cost so much? I can never find any info on pricing for the product so any indicitave pricing (ball park) would be helpful as compared to the amount of effort being put in manually at this stage?

Edited by: srhcompcon on Jun 5, 2009 2:45 PM
  • 7. Re: Primavera Inspire
    705377 Newbie
    Inspire is priced based on the number of adminstrative users if you'd like to learn more about the solution and pricing you are welcome to contact me (Dean Edmundson) at 610.949.6628 or dean.edmundson@oracle.com.
  • 8. Re: Primavera Inspire
    702239 Newbie
    Thanks mates, but the link provided above doesn't work.
  • 9. Re: Primavera Inspire
    694809 Newbie
    Must have been a gremlin, try again as it worked for me today. cheers ... Greg

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points