This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: May 19, 2009 2:55 PM by john dickey, mccarthy RSS

How to Link AAI's  for AP Payments in JD Edwards Finance Module

702215 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hello,

Can any body solve my problem,

I had created one New company, and i have created one New Business Unit by copying from Model BU. now my problem is after making Payments in AP using Application P0413M, i am unable to post to my new bank A/c which i had created in my new BU, It is going to Other Company's BU, Bank A/c. so for that

Is it i want to Creat New AAI for Payable, and where i have to link that AAI,

please solve this problem
  • 1. Re: How to Link AAI's  for AP Payments in JD Edwards Finance Module
    john dickey, mccarthy Expert
    Currently Being Moderated
    Well, this definitely is an AAI issue with Accounts Payable. My suggestion is to contact JDE support for assistance. I am very hesitant to even attempt to try and tell you what to do, since I have no idea of your JDE setup. What support can do is start a web session with you and get on your computer and see your general ledger account structure and look at your AAIs and then should be able to tell you what you need to do to fix your issue. I would also recommend getting the JDE Accounts Payable guide and read the section in there on AAIs. That should help educate you on AAIs and when you need to make changes to the AAI setup. As usual, test any changes in a test environment first before placing into production.
    John Dickey

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points