1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 4, 2009 2:52 AM by 696311 RSS

ocms parlayx sms

Hi, everyone. I am learning "parlayx sms" which one part in "OCMS" with some documents now. but i don't know how to use the OCMS "parlayxclient-10.1.3.4.jar" to implement "parlayx sms" webservice?
      Can you tell me how to do it or give me a sample of this ?

Thanks your very much ~
        • 1. Re: ocms parlayx sms
          when i new a instance of the class named "SendMessageClient" in "parlayxclient-10.1.3.4.0.jar" , and invoke the method of "sendMessage", it occur the exception as below :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          org.csapi.schema.parlayx.common.v2_1.ServiceException
               at org.csapi.schema.parlayx.common.v2_1.runtime.ServiceException_LiteralSerializer.doDeserialize(ServiceException_LiteralSerializer.java:48)
               at oracle.j2ee.ws.common.encoding.literal.LiteralObjectSerializerBase.internalDeserialize(LiteralObjectSerializerBase.java:250)
               at oracle.j2ee.ws.common.encoding.literal.LiteralObjectSerializerBase.deserialize(LiteralObjectSerializerBase.java:159)
               at oracle.sdp.parlayx.multimedia_messaging.send.runtime.SendMessage_sendMessage_Fault_SOAPSerializer.deserializeDetail(SendMessage_sendMessage_Fault_SOAPSerializer.java:79)
               at oracle.j2ee.ws.common.encoding.SOAPFaultInfoSerializer.doDeserializeSOAP11(SOAPFaultInfoSerializer.java:132)
               at oracle.j2ee.ws.common.encoding.SOAPFaultInfoSerializer.doDeserialize(SOAPFaultInfoSerializer.java:94)
               at oracle.j2ee.ws.common.encoding.ObjectSerializerBase.deserialize(ObjectSerializerBase.java:180)
               at oracle.j2ee.ws.common.encoding.ReferenceableSerializerImpl.deserialize(ReferenceableSerializerImpl.java:147)
               at oracle.sdp.parlayx.multimedia_messaging.send.runtime.SendMessageBinding_Stub._readBodyFaultElement(SendMessageBinding_Stub.java:250)
               at oracle.j2ee.ws.client.StreamingSender._sendImpl(StreamingSender.java:322)
               at oracle.j2ee.ws.client.StreamingSender._send(StreamingSender.java:113)
               at oracle.sdp.parlayx.multimedia_messaging.send.runtime.SendMessageBinding_Stub.sendMessage(SendMessageBinding_Stub.java:148)
               at oracle.sdp.parlayx.multimedia_messaging.send.SendMessageClient.sendMessage(SendMessageClient.java:126)
               at Test.Test.main(Test.java:29)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i googled many times, but i can't found the answer, can anybody tell me how to deal with it ?
          thanks your reply .