Raymond has been gone from our company for a couple of years now. And as we are upgrading from APEX 3 to Apex 4, We are seeing some of these same problems. I have gotten the new implemenation past the 404 error (again, by granting the execute permission to PUBLIC, but now I am receiving a 403 forbidden error. We have tried adding the function name to the EPG function, but that didn't have any effect. (and from what I can tell, it was never set up under version 3, so not sure if that is the problem or not.) I will probably try to post a new thread, i was just amazed to be googling for solutions and get a hit on this forum.