3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 7, 2009 1:02 PM by kk - oracle RSS

Error in start OCSG

hi, everyone, i installed OCSG4.1, when i created one domain of "basic ocsg", server run wrong.
      had somebody occur any wrong before?
      please help me.

regard ~~

the error as below :
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      <Aug 3, 2009 3:25:29 PM GMT+08:00> <Critical> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000386> <Server subsystem failed. Reason: java.lang.
      AssertionError: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to create WlngCacheStore object
      java.lang.AssertionError: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to create WlngCacheStore object
      at com.bea.wlcp.wlng.storage.configuration.StorageConfigurationStore.containsKey(StorageConfigurationStore.java:
      78)
      at com.bea.wlcp.wlng.storage.configuration.DelegatingConfigurationStore.initialize(DelegatingConfigurationStore.
      java:173)
      at com.bea.wlcp.wlng.core.budget.management.internal.BudgetServiceImpl.<init>(BudgetServiceImpl.java:33)
      at com.bea.wlcp.wlng.core.budget.BudgetServerService.start(BudgetServerService.java:44)
      at com.bea.wlcp.wlng.core.wls.BootstrapServerService.startServices(BootstrapServerService.java:67)
      Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
      java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to create WlngCacheStore object
      at com.bea.wlcp.wlng.storage.common.WlngCacheStoreFactory.getCacheStore(WlngCacheStoreFactory.java:39)
      at com.bea.wlcp.wlng.storage.inval.StoreImplInval.<init>(StoreImplInval.java:73)
      at com.bea.wlcp.wlng.storage.inval.StoreFactoryInval.getStoreNamed(StoreFactoryInval.java:109)
      at com.bea.wlcp.wlng.storage.inval.StoreFactoryInval.getStore(StoreFactoryInval.java:93)
      at com.bea.wlcp.wlng.storage.common.StoreFactoryRouter.getStore(StoreFactoryRouter.java:50)
      java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
      at sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor37.newInstance(Unknown Source)
      at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
      at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
      at com.bea.wlcp.wlng.storage.common.WlngCacheStoreFactory.getCacheStore(WlngCacheStoreFactory.java:36)
      at com.bea.wlcp.wlng.storage.inval.StoreImplInval.<init>(StoreImplInval.java:73)
      java.lang.RuntimeException: java.sql.SQLRecoverableException: Io exception: The Network Adapter could not establish the
      connection
      at com.bea.wlcp.wlng.storage.db.WlngCacheStoreJdbcBase.<init>(WlngCacheStoreJdbcBase.java:71)
      at com.bea.wlcp.wlng.storage.db.WlngCacheStoreJdbc.<init>(WlngCacheStoreJdbc.java:18)
      at sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor37.newInstance(Unknown Source)
      at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
      at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
      java.sql.SQLRecoverableException: Io exception: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection
      at oracle.jdbc.driver.SQLStateMapping.newSQLException(SQLStateMapping.java:101)
      at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.newSQLException(DatabaseError.java:112)
      at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:173)
      at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:229)
      at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:458)
      >
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        • 1. Re: Error in start OCSG
          kk - oracle
          looks very odd. does your db settings configured properly when creating the domain. you can actually test the connections when you create the domain. Is it on windows/linux?
          • 2. Re: Error in start OCSG
            Hi, user732301. thanks your reply.
            My system is windows server 2003 and i used mysql database. When i set one domain, i configured mysql database actually, but it show a dialog of oracle database settings next, and i jump this step, then created success.

And when i start this domain, it ran wrong .
            • 3. Re: Error in start OCSG
              kk - oracle
              What I suspect is, as part of configuring the domain you might have configured the user store which is causing this , In the domain wizard the screen which lets you choose the db for user store (you should leave it default) and for your configuration you should customize the gatekeeper schema db which will appear on later screens.