This discussion is archived
1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 77 Replies Latest reply: Nov 9, 2010 3:05 AM by 410021 Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Re: Dealing with changing service wsdl locations  in the ESB
    557758 Newbie
    Currently Being Moderated
    Dave

Is this bundle now available with 10.1.3.3 or do I still need to download the JAXB and http-commons-client stuff? Also - after I upgraded 10.1.3.1 to 10.1.3.3 on my Windows laptop, I noticed that Ant is version 1.6.5 ... is this right? Does it mean I still need to upgrade Ant to 1.7 ?

Confused,
    Ian.
  • 61. Re: Dealing with changing service wsdl locations  in the ESB
    589072 Newbie
    ESB deployment has the following dependencies -

- SOA Suite 10.1.3.3
    - JDK 1.5
    - JAXB 2.0.2 or later
    - Jakarta Commons HttpClient 3.0.1 or later
    - Ant 1.7

Where JAXB 2.0.2 from GlassFish has these components
    - activation.jar
    - jaxb-api.jar
    - jsr173_1.0_api.jar
    - jaxb-impl.jar

commons httpclient 3.0.1
    - commons-httpclient-3.0.1.jar

And, yes you do need Ant 1.7 for ESB deployments.
  • 62. Re: Dealing with changing service wsdl locations  in the ESB
    571736 Newbie
    Ian,

The bundle is indeed part of the 10.1.3.3 patch set.
    After upgrading to 10.1.3.3 you can find it in $OH/integration/esb/deployment.

Cheers, Sjoerd
  • 63. Re: Dealing with changing service wsdl locations  in the ESB
    519522 Newbie
    Sjoerd, thanks for making us aware that it was included in the patch set! That version is newer than the one that Dave posted back in June and it solves the problems I was having with JMS adapters.

Thanks!

...richard
  • 64. Re: Dealing with changing service wsdl locations  in the ESB
    571736 Newbie
    Hi Richard,

I wish I could say resolving your problem was the reason for my post ... ;-)
    Great side-effect in this case.
    In turn: thank you for pointing out that the version bundled in the patch is an improvement. Reason for us to upgrade our build routines!

Cheers, Sjoerd
  • 65. Re: Dealing with changing service wsdl locations  in the ESB
    589072 Newbie
    Thank you Sjoerd,

Yes, it does appear newer than the one posted by previously.

Has anyone come across this error when extracting a deployment plan -

C:\projects\Common\AssetInterop\build.xml:121: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: oracle/tip/esb/console/util/DOMUtil

I've found a temporary work-around, but ultimately I'll need to do this from a script.

- frank
  • 66. Re: Dealing with changing service wsdl locations  in the ESB
    589072 Newbie
    Finally an solution -

The ESBDeployment tasks assume that the classpath is set before you call ant -
    So - add all the classes list in ESBMetadataMigrationTaskdefs.xml to your runtime classpath -

Or - execute ant with -

ant -noclasspath -lib [lib_containing_jars] extract

So - after all that this was just 101 ant scripting error!

NOTE

I still had to hack my copy of ESBMetadataMigrationTaskdefs.xml to explicitly declare where the dependent JAR's came from.

For my convenience I've copied all dependent files in a build library, and make reference to it when calling tasks.

- frank
  • 67. Re: Dealing with changing service wsdl locations  in the ESB
    579348 Newbie
    Hi
    After upgrading to 10.1.3.3 I am able to see $OH/integration/esb/deployment folder.
    But It only contains documentation.zip folder. I am not able to find the full set of all required jars and ant 1.7
    Do we need some other patch set on top of this ..??

thanks
    /Mishit
  • 68. Re: Dealing with changing service wsdl locations  in the ESB
    519522 Newbie
    The documentation.zip file contains the ESBMetadataMigration.jar, which is the only thing you need from Oracle. The other components are available from their respective home pages. The ESB Deployment Automation.html includes links to these pages as well.
  • 69. Re: Dealing with changing service wsdl locations  in the ESB
    564913 Newbie
    Hi Chris,

Did you find the solution to your problem? I'm trying to get the deployment plan running the build.xml I made and I'm getting the same error as you did (unable to locate jaxb.properties):

[delete] Deleting: D:\proyectos\UME\esbDeployment\SistemasDeploymentPlan.xml
    [extractESBDeploymentPlan] javax.xml.bind.JAXBException: Unable to locate jaxb.properties for packag
    e oracle.tip.esb.client.metadata.deploymentplan.model
    [extractESBDeploymentPlan] at javax.xml.bind.ContextFinder.searchcontextPath(ContextFinder.java
    :205)
    [extractESBDeploymentPlan] at javax.xml.bind.ContextFinder.find(ContextFinder.java:149)
    [extractESBDeploymentPlan] at javax.xml.bind.JAXBContext.newInstance(JAXBContext.java:281)
    [extractESBDeploymentPlan] at oracle.tip.esb.client.metadata.deploymentplan.utils.DeploymentPla
    nUtils.getJAXBContext(DeploymentPlanUtils.java:37)
    [extractESBDeploymentPlan] at oracle.tip.esb.client.metadata.deploymentplan.utils.DeploymentPla
    nUtils.getMarshaller(DeploymentPlanUtils.java:65)
    [extractESBDeploymentPlan] at oracle.tip.esb.client.anttasks.ExtractESBDeploymentPlanTask.saveD
    eploymentPlan(ExtractESBDeploymentPlanTask.java:509)
    [extractESBDeploymentPlan] at oracle.tip.esb.client.anttasks.ExtractESBDeploymentPlanTask.execu
    te(ExtractESBDeploymentPlanTask.java:544)
    [extractESBDeploymentPlan] at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:2
    75)
    [extractESBDeploymentPlan] at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:364)
    [extractESBDeploymentPlan] at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:341)
    [extractESBDeploymentPlan] at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:369)
    [extractESBDeploymentPlan] at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:12
    16)
    [extractESBDeploymentPlan] at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1185)
    [extractESBDeploymentPlan] at org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(Defaul
    tExecutor.java:40)
    [extractESBDeploymentPlan] at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1068)
    [extractESBDeploymentPlan] at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java:668)
    [extractESBDeploymentPlan] at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.startAnt(Main.java:187)
    [extractESBDeploymentPlan] at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:246)
    [extractESBDeploymentPlan] at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:67)

BUILD FAILED
    D:\proyectos\UME\esbDeployment\build.xml:69: javax.xml.bind.JAXBException: Unable to locate jaxb.pro
    perties for package oracle.tip.esb.client.metadata.deploymentplan.model

Did you find the solution for this? my build.xml task is this:

<target name="test.ExtractESBDeploymentPlan">
         <delete file="${deploymentPlanFilename}" verbose="true"/>
    <extractESBDeploymentPlan sourceDir="${dir.Sistemas}" deploymentPlanFile="${deploymentPlanFilename}"/>
    </target>

and I have added the path for the jaxb library in the ESBMigrationTaskdefs.xml ( <property name="jaxb.v2.0.2.home" value="C:/jaxb-ri-20060801"/>)

I really appreciate any help. Thanks in advance,
    Zaloa
  • 70. Re: Dealing with changing service wsdl locations  in the ESB
    564913 Newbie
    Hi!

Never mind about my question on running ant test.ExtractESBDeploymentPlan I solved the issue changing the classpath (I also had 2 different paths for ant).

Then I got another problem with the jaxb libraries. I downloaded a later version of jaxb 2.0.5 and I solved all the problems.

Regards,
    Zaloa
  • 71. Re: Dealing with changing service wsdl locations  in the ESB
    684638 Newbie
    hi
    i am facing the following issue while extracting the deployment xml

[deployESBSuitcase] java.lang.Exception: !!! Error Detected when reading the Deployment Plan <D:/file modifier/deploy.xml> !!!
    [deployESBSuitcase] Please verify that the Deployment Plan was previously extracted against the given ESB Project : D:/Jdeveloper
    mywork/ZEDI101Finale/BAMLogging
    [deployESBSuitcase]
    [deployESBSuitcase] at oracle.tip.esb.client.anttasks.DeployESBSuitcaseTask.hydrateDeploymentPlan(DeployESBSuitcaseTask.java:
    77)
    [deployESBSuitcase] at oracle.tip.esb.client.anttasks.DeployESBSuitcaseTask.execute(DeployESBSuitcaseTask.java:493)
    [deployESBSuitcase] at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:288)
    [deployESBSuitcase] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    [deployESBSuitcase] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
    [deployESBSuitcase] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    [deployESBSuitcase] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
    [deployESBSuitcase] at org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:106)
    [deployESBSuitcase] at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348)
    [deployESBSuitcase] at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:357)
    [deployESBSuitcase] at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:385)
    [deployESBSuitcase] at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1337)
    [deployESBSuitcase] at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1306)
    [deployESBSuitcase] at org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(DefaultExecutor.java:41)
    [deployESBSuitcase] at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1189)
    [deployESBSuitcase] at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java:758)
    [deployESBSuitcase] at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.startAnt(Main.java:217)
    [deployESBSuitcase] at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:257)
    [deployESBSuitcase] at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:104)

BUILD FAILED
    java.lang.Exception: !!! Error Detected when reading the Deployment Plan <D:/file modifier/deploy.xml> !!!
    Please verify that the Deployment Plan was previously extracted against the given ESB Project : D:/Jdeveloper/mywork/abc

at oracle.tip.esb.client.anttasks.DeployESBSuitcaseTask.hydrateDeploymentPlan(DeployESBSuitcaseTask.java:177)
    at oracle.tip.esb.client.anttasks.DeployESBSuitcaseTask.execute(DeployESBSuitcaseTask.java:493)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:288)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:106)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:357)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:385)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1337)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1306)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(DefaultExecutor.java:41)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1189)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java:758)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.startAnt(Main.java:217)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:257)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:104)

i am using Ant 1.7.1. Does this version of ant support the above action?
    Thanks
  • 72. Re: Dealing with changing service wsdl locations  in the ESB
    684638 Newbie
    i am not able to extract the deployment xml. I am using ant 1.7.1
  • 73. Re: Dealing with changing service wsdl locations  in the ESB
    493866 Newbie
    Hi,

I have gone through this complete thread. I hope its started long back. Now I am expecting there will be a better and formal tool could be in place.
    Is there any good approach to deploy the ESB projects to different environment.

Also I am looking the concept what is the role of a "debug_service_xml.xml" in this deployment. How does this file will help while generating the deploymentPlan file.

-- Khaleel
  • 74. Re: Dealing with changing service wsdl locations  in the ESB
    757663 Newbie
    Hey guys... i'm trying to do a deploy of my ESB using all the methods described here but wihtout success.

If i use the DeployESBProjects task, everything goes fine, but DeployESBSuitcase crash.

I have tried to use default ant version (1.6.5) which come with jdeveloper 10.1.3.4, ant 1.7, ant 1.8. I have updated all needed commons jars and jaxb jars and always got the same error:

[deployESBSuitcase] <deploymentSummary>
    [deployESBSuitcase] <message>Entity Deployment Failed</message>
    [deployESBSuitcase] <errors>
    [deployESBSuitcase] <error code="1000" severity="5">
    [deployESBSuitcase] <description>Error:Invalid UTF8 encoding.. Please see the DT Server log for details</description>
    [deployESBSuitcase] <fix>Contact Oracle Support</fix>
    [deployESBSuitcase] </error>
    [deployESBSuitcase] </errors>
    [deployESBSuitcase] </deploymentSummary>

My opmn log show something like that:

java.io.UTFDataFormatException: Invalid UTF8 encoding
         at oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLUTF8Reader.checkUTF8Byte(XMLUTF8Reader.java:160)
         at oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLUTF8Reader.readUTF8Char(XMLUTF8Reader.java:187)
         at oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLUTF8Reader.fillBuffer(XMLUTF8Reader.java:120)
         at oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLByteReader.saveBuffer(XMLByteReader.java:450)
         at oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLReader.fillBuffer(XMLReader.java:2488)
         at oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLReader.skipWhiteSpace(XMLReader.java:2220)
         at oracle.xml.parser.v2.NonValidatingParser.parseMisc(NonValidatingParser.java:353)
         at oracle.xml.parser.v2.NonValidatingParser.parseProlog(NonValidatingParser.java:322)
         at oracle.xml.parser.v2.NonValidatingParser.parseDocument(NonValidatingParser.java:302)
         at oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:291)
         at oracle.tip.esb.configuration.deployment.DeploymentXMLUtil.parseServiceXML(Unknown Source)
         at oracle.tip.esb.configuration.deployment.JDevDeploymentManager.sortEntityXML(Unknown Source)
         at oracle.tip.esb.configuration.deployment.JDevDeploymentManager.deploy(Unknown Source)
         at oracle.tip.esb.configuration.deployment.DeploymentServlet.doPost(Unknown Source)
         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:763)
         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
         at com.evermind.server.http.ResourceFilterChain.doFilter(ResourceFilterChain.java:64)
         at oracle.security.jazn.oc4j.JAZNFilter$1.run(JAZNFilter.java:396)
         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
         at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAsPrivileged(Subject.java:517)
         at oracle.security.jazn.oc4j.JAZNFilter.doFilter(JAZNFilter.java:410)
         at com.evermind.server.http.ServletRequestDispatcher.invoke(ServletRequestDispatcher.java:621)
         at com.evermind.server.http.ServletRequestDispatcher.forwardInternal(ServletRequestDispatcher.java:368)
         at com.evermind.server.http.HttpRequestHandler.doProcessRequest(HttpRequestHandler.java:866)
         at com.evermind.server.http.HttpRequestHandler.processRequest(HttpRequestHandler.java:448)
         at com.evermind.server.http.HttpRequestHandler.serveOneRequest(HttpRequestHandler.java:216)
         at com.evermind.server.http.HttpRequestHandler.run(HttpRequestHandler.java:117)
         at com.evermind.server.http.HttpRequestHandler.run(HttpRequestHandler.java:110)
         at oracle.oc4j.network.ServerSocketReadHandler$SafeRunnable.run(ServerSocketReadHandler.java:260)
         at oracle.oc4j.network.ServerSocketAcceptHandler.procClientSocket(ServerSocketAcceptHandler.java:239)
         at oracle.oc4j.network.ServerSocketAcceptHandler.access$700(ServerSocketAcceptHandler.java:34)
         at oracle.oc4j.network.ServerSocketAcceptHandler$AcceptHandlerHorse.run(ServerSocketAcceptHandler.java:880)
         at com.evermind.util.ReleasableResourcePooledExecutor$MyWorker.run(ReleasableResourcePooledExecutor.java:303)
         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Can someone point me to a solution for this ? :)

Edited by: Khaoz on 12/03/2010 10:51