its really strange, the metalink support just answer and he has the same findings.
I checked the patch and it contains
c2451368.drv and d2451368.drv
so the only thing to do is :
run adapatch 2 times :
1. using c2451368.drv
to copy as this is a c (copy) driver
2. using d2451368.drv
to perform the action in the database as this is a d (database) driver.
Its so weird, I tried to unzip the file (the one I got diffrerent output in aix) in windows and the contents are OK.
I got b2451368.ldt, c2451368.drv, and d2451368.drv
I wonder if the unzip program is AIX are different :( coz i got there :
c2451368.ldt, d2451368.drv, and g2451368.drv
This is a generic patch, so it should be the same on all operating systems. Try to clean the previous patch directory and extract the file again. If this does not help, please contact Oracle Support.