1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 8, 2009 8:17 AM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle

Installing EBS R12 for Educational purpose ???

Hi there,

I Want to install the EBS R12 for an educational purpose, or in another way just to demonistrate the Installing of it for Students, So is there is a way to install it in one farm without having server hardwares requirements(written below)?? and what about licenses Screen can I skip it ? (which i don't have for sure because im not a company), and Is there is a way to get a meta link support Account without being a company ?? or how much it cost if i want to buy it ...

anyway im welling to install it in this Software & hardware requirements :

Win server 2003 ??( does it need perl installed to Apply some perl scripts ?)

intel core2due 2.0 X 2 with 1.5 GB ram , HD as they wrote from 76GB - 161 GB ( please aproximate the size it needed for this installation due to lack of space )

Thanks for help ....
        • 1. Re: Installing EBS R12 for Educational purpose ???
          Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
          Hi,
          I Want to install the EBS R12 for an educational purpose, or in another way just to demonistrate the Installing of it for Students, So is there is a way to install it in one farm without having server hardwares requirements(written below)??
          You need to meet the minimum hardware requirements so that you would not have issues during the installation.
          and what about licenses Screen can I skip it ? (which i don't have for sure because im not a company),
          It should be OK to skip this screen.
          and Is there is a way to get a meta link support Account without being a company ?? or how much it cost if i want to buy it ...
          Please contact an Oracle Sales Representative for these details.

Oracle MetaLink—More Power to Your Enterprise
          http://www.oracle.com/support/premier/metalink.html
          anyway im welling to install it in this Software & hardware requirements :

Win server 2003 ??( does it need perl installed to Apply some perl scripts ?)
          No as it will be installed by Rapid Install.
          intel core2due 2.0 X 2 with 1.5 GB ram , HD as they wrote from 76GB - 161 GB ( please aproximate the size it needed for this installation due to lack of space )
          You will need to have 4GB RAM. For the space, it is already mentioned in [Oracle Applications Installation Guide: Using Rapid Install|http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B53825_03/current/acrobat/121oaig.pdf].

Regards,
          Hussein