This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 16, 2009 9:03 AM by john dickey, mccarthy RSS

Export from Grid

705063 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi

I have a issue with a export from a grid to Excel. As soon as I export/import more than 500 records I get the following error :

GRID EXPORT ERROR :
You are attempting to Export 1020 Rows.
Exporting more than 500 rows in a single instance is not allowed on this WebServer.
Please contact your system administrator for alternative methotds to Export this data.

Click OK to Continue to Export this data, which will be truncated at 500 rows, or CANCEL to return back to Export Assistant to modify your selection.

can someone please assist. Thanks in advance
  • 1. Re: Export from Grid
    john dickey, mccarthy Expert
    Currently Being Moderated
    Uhh, are you running JD Edwards Enterprise One/OneWorld? I am thinking that you must be. There is actually a different forum for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (listed below this forum in the forum listing). This is JD Edwards World forum. JDE World is technically quite different from JDE Enterprise One. So if you are working with EnterpriseOne, you are better off posting in that forum, rather than here. With JDE World, there really is not much of a way to export to Excel, and you certainly would not have a Web server involved. JDE World runs only on IBM AS/400, or iSeries, or Series i (IBM keeps changing the name) = one server only. If you are running World, please specify what version of World you are on and what you are trying to export from.

John Dickey

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points