This content has been marked as final. Show 8 replies
You may have to manually delete it, these are the steps to do so
Delete the app from shared services.
Delete the app from essbase (using EAS)
Go into the planning system relational tables
Table HSPSYS_APPLICATION, delete row relating to planning app, note the app_id.
Table HSPSYS_APP_CLUSTER_DTL, delete row with id that you have just stored.
Table HSPSYS_DATASOURCES, update app_id to -1 for the datasource you use for the planning app.
So what about the Application Owner? Since we are creating a new EPMA app and using the same name, does any other table that stores the AppName with the AppOwner need to be modified?
I have updated your original post with the steps required, there is no need to worry about application owners
hi john when i tried to delete it from the first table itself it has given this error
DELETE FROM "HPLN"."HSPSYS_APPLICATION" WHERE ROWID = 'AAANRbAAEAAABggAAA' AND ORA_ROWSCN = '1855464' and ( "APP_ID" is null or "APP_ID" is not null )
One error saving changes to table "HPLN"."HSPSYS_APPLICATION":
Row 6: ORA-02292: integrity constraint (HPLN.FK_HSP_APP_ID) violated - child record found
similarly i am unable to delete it from other tables as well.
Login to the Planning server RDBMS and execute the following queries:
* Please take a backup of the database before implementing any changes.
* select app_id from hspsys_application where name = '';
* select * from hspsys_app_cluster_dtl where app_id = 1; (the app_id returned from the above query, eg. app_id = 1)
* delete from hspsys_app_cluster_dtl where app_id = 1;
* delete from hspsys_datasource where app_id = 1; Update the app_id of the specific datasource to -1 if you would like to reuse the datasource.
* delete from hspsys_properties where app_id = 1;
* delete from hspsys_application where app_id = 1;
when i am trying to delete it using
delete from hspsys_datasource where app_id = 1
its giving an error
"ORA-02292 integrity constraint (HPLN.FK_HSPAPP_DSID) violated - child record found."
Is the app_id of the specific application 1?
no its 8 in my case and i have used 8 in my querry that i used to delete the entry but i just wrote 1 in the above post as per your eg :P
Edited by: sharad sapra on Mar 10, 2011 9:41 PM