This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
What sort of errors you are getting.
1) You need to have a database configured with a user having the grant session, grant table permissions on the database.
2) You can configure OCSG domains using the already configured templates provided by oracle.
3) The basic model i think Option 4 in the list will deploy all the Admin, NT and AT servers on 1 server.
4) Once the domain is configured, to use the webservices deployed, you need to map the Accounts, SLA's, Application instances from either PTE or from the Admin console.
5) Oracle normally proposes to use PTE for configuring the SLA's. But, you can do it using the Admin console also.
Hope this answers your questions.
Post your errors as they pop in.